Seleção Sub-teams thread [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Catracho_Azul, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucas...

Lucas... Member+

Dec 18, 2012
    I can not be satisfied when I see Bruno Mendes and Rafinha off the team and players like Marcos Junior in field....

2. PapaDoc23

PapaDoc23 Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Brooklyn,New York
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    This was a horrible game. We did come back but still the defense is a problem. The passing is bad,the midfield was horrible up until Rafinha came in and made a difference. Emerson Avila job is now in jeopardy you can't tell me that you took over and the team has no chemistry,the back is disorganized and they do not know how to mark their man? If the team qualifies to Turkey they will not win the U-20. Matter of fact this team will get eliminated in the first round.

The teams that really played well in this Tournament is Colombia and Uruguay. Two of South America's best teams(Brasil,Argentina) are playing poorly how did it come to this? Well at least the tournament is exciting but Emerson has to make drastic changes.

3. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    That was even worse than the first game.

4. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I don't think Emerson knows what he is doing. He has had these guys in concentration for a month if I'm not mistaken and just judging by his tactics/substitutions he doesn't deserve the job. The team having no chemistry at all makes it worse.

5. Rivelino87

Rivelino87 Member

Aug 10, 2008
    Boston, Ma
    Club:
    Atletico Belo Horizonte
    I already know the result. I caught glimpses of the 1st half before I left for my niece's 5th birthday, and there were a few improvements with Lucas Cândido do Galo as first DM from what I saw then. Downloaded the 2nd half so gonna watch it before bed and I'll post about it tomorrow most likely.

Just want to say that there has to be something going on behind the scene for Matheus to start and stay on for the first two games and stay the whole 90 while Rafinha stays on the bench. I think it's his 'name', more specifically his father's. What do you guys think?

6. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I was going to say that earlier when I said that he is the white version of Renato Abreu. Matheus has been better than I was expecting which wasn't much. Rafinha helped the team a lot once he was substituted in.

Rivelino87 repped this.
  7. PapaDoc23

PapaDoc23 Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Brooklyn,New York
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Well I cant say that. Matheus is not terrible but he is not Bebeto. He should be benched anyway.
    After yesterdays game Rafinha should be in the starting 11. If the team does not qualify there needs to be big changes immediately.Why wasnt Marquinhos,Lucas Piazon, called up?

Rivelino87 repped this.
  8. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Those positions aren't the problem

9. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Teams wouldn't let them go. Notice we have only one player abroad.. Thats cuz Rafinha isn't in the first team.. Piazon is and so is Marquinhos. Fabinho of Madrid would of been a nice add at leftback since Manzur doesn't know the meaning of defending is.

10. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    This tournament is oddly similar to the last Copa America. Argentina and Brazil might not even make the hexagonal phase.

11. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Do or die game tonight. Wallace, Fred, Adryan, and Mattheus were pulled from the titulares. The new lineup will be: Luiz Gustavo; Igor Julião, Luan, Dória e Mansur; Misael, Lucas Cândido, Rafinha Alcântara e Felipe Anderson; Bruno Mendes e Ademílson.

12. PapaDoc23

PapaDoc23 Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Brooklyn,New York
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Tonight they have to win. This team needs chemistry and effort. The last two games there was no effort accept from Rafinha. Hopefully this new lineup will be the turn around.

13. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    No grit anymore from these young talents. They think they can skate by on talent and natural ability, but it doesn't work like that.

14. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    such a bad first half almost fell asleep a few times. Is it just me or does Bruno Mendes look like this guy from grounded for life? tumblr_l9wfmzlBzX1qdjvfko1_500.jpg

NotreDameFlamengo repped this.
  15. Lucas...

Lucas... Member+

Dec 18, 2012
    Rafinha is the boss.

16. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Good thing he takes after his father, unlike his traitor bro, haha.

17. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    his "traitor" bro.. iirc it was Brazil who told him to eff off.. soo..

18. RichCreamy48

RichCreamy48 Member

Jan 9, 2012
    San Diego
    Wait, really? What a mistake.

19. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    As far as I know, he had chances but didn't want to play for Brasil. He chose Spain because he grew up there.

20. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Does every one of your responses have to be so smarmy? Who shits in your Cheerios every morning that you have to so condescending on an anonymous message board?

21. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    [​IMG]

22. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Story was his dad walked into CBF asking for his son's inclusion into the U-20 team.. he got spurned.. was internally mad at CBF and helped him make the decision to play for Spain.

The damage was already done.

23. PapaDoc23

PapaDoc23 Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Brooklyn,New York
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    I am not that all impressed with this team. Rafael and Felipe seem to play good together but it took a penalty to win. How will we fair against Peru tomorrow. Emerson Avila really dropped the ball on this team and if we qualify he will have to of. There is zero effort,zero intensity,zero chemistry but the talent is there. I do not expect this team to win the U-20 world cup with this coach. Yeah we won and they played a bit better but the team still played with no chemistry.

24. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    enough with the jimmy rustling already.

25. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+