Seleção Sub-teams thread [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Catracho_Azul, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    I forget who posted it. But a big thanks for the person who linked the website with all the brazilian TV channels on it.

2. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Felipe Anderson sucks.
    Misael sucks.
    Leandro sucks.

Why.. WHY

3. Rivelino87

Rivelino87 Member

Aug 10, 2008
    Boston, Ma
    Club:
    Atletico Belo Horizonte
    Very frustrating first game to watch. The players were slow, lazy, individualistic, disorganized and static, which you have to put down to EA. It felt as if Adryan and FA were taking it easy with Flamengo and Santos in mind.

Our problems in the saida de bola are becoming increasingly obvious for everyone to see at all levels of the NT. The few teams that stand off of us now do so because of our history. It's a big area that needs improvement in the development at club level, starting with our zagueiros, volantes, pontas e meias - they all need to improve their passing and movement in that facet of the game. The main problem is that our volantes are chosen for their ability to cover many of our defensively irresponsible fullbacks, but that's another story for another day.

NotreDameFlamengo and PapaDoc23 repped this.
  4. PapaDoc23

PapaDoc23 Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Brooklyn,New York
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    What the hell was I watching. The thing that annoyed me was Doria shooting long passes which do not work. Now I know why Santos fans are not sold about Felipe Andersen. He is not consistent. The midfield was slow. The defense not well. this game is horrible. There was no chemistry,the team played exactly how Argentina played yesterday. Fred and Bruno Mendes should get a start and with rafinha. The team was lazy and expected to win just because they wore the yellow shirt. Seriously this team was bad and it brought bad memories of the Mano Menezes days.

I agree with Rivelino 87 our problems with the saida de bola is a real problem lately and needs to be addressed. I just saw Peru vs Uruguay and I have to say the boys better be ready against these two teams and make changes. To me there was no chemistry and it was too individualistic.

Besides that Ecuador played well and were very organized. This team is good and I have to say I hope this wakes the boys up to not think that just because you wear the yellow shirt does not mean you will win easily. those who wore the shirt before them worked hard and they have to work hard know.

5. Lucas...

Lucas... Member+

Dec 18, 2012
    Bad debut. The draw was a good size for Brazil.

Misael was the only midfielder who defended effectively. Matheus returned to organize the game, but isn't 2º volante is not this and he is slow. Felipe Anderson was lost and is very lazy.

On attack, Adryan was very extreme and low index hits. Marcos Junior does not deserve to be part of the 11 initial and not have much to talk about Ademilson.

Douglas Santos, Fred and Bruno Mendes need to get into that team. Rafinha well.

6. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well i have to blame Misael for that first goal he should of stepped in and filled the gap between the cbs. All Misael did was defend his ball distribution was horrible , I'm not trying to blame him solely for the lack of ball movement because there should of been another cm starting, but come on by the 10 minute mark they were playing long balls going route one. Was anyone really surprised Felipe Anderson didn't show up? It is only the first game but damn that was bad, Ecuador should of won. I thought Adryan played good everyone knows on this forum that playing deep in the midfield and starting attacks deep /winning the ball isn't his strength so why ask him to do it? This is the same issue with the Senior Nat team no one can sit deep and move the ball nor does anyone want to.

7. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    I think this goes back to the problems with the saida de bola. I think the attacking mids are forced to track so far back, or else the the ball would never get to them.

I missed Ecuadors goal as I was still driving home from work. But I loved Misael's fight/effort/garra. I'm not saying he had a terrific game, but more brazilian players need this disposition. Theres so many young players anymore that think they can get by only on their talent, and the result is extreme laziness. Which everybody saw last night. What happened to the killer atitudes in offensive players anymore, like Ronaldo and Romario?

8. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Did anyone watch Peru- Uruguay yesterday? Probably going to be the match of the tournament.

9. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Definitely the save of the tournament if not the year.

10. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
  11. Lucas...

Lucas... Member+

Dec 18, 2012
    Brazil x Uruguai today, SporTV will broadcats at 21:00 GMT -3:00.

The coach Emerson Avila made ​​changes to the starting lineup: Felipe Anderson and Marcos Junior exits and enters Lucas Candido and Fred.

Luiz Gustavo; Wallace, Luan, Dòria e Mansur; Misael, Lucas Cândido, Fred e Mattheus; Adryan e Ademílson.

12. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    lol... this team is in shambles in the back.

13. Lucas...

Lucas... Member+

Dec 18, 2012
    Failure of midfields not marked properly, failure Luan than anticipated and not disarmed and failure Wallace ... participation disastrous of defense.

14. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    God so many missed passes. What a joke of a team.

15. Lucas...

Lucas... Member+

Dec 18, 2012
    Mansur is very bad ... Wallace is also weak.

16. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The team is losing, and yet there still some players calmly strolling across the field... This pisses me off so much. They have to improve A LOT in the seocnd half, up to now they aren't showing anything worthy of our shirt.

17. Lucas...

Lucas... Member+

Dec 18, 2012
    First time poor of Brazil. Mansur and Wallace have to get out of this team. Many passes and few wrong moves sideways. Igor Juliao, Douglas Santos, Bruno Mendes and Rafinha need to go this team

-

Adryan has a lot of talent, but it seems a Sub15. Your physique is ridiculous for a professional player ... he's a little chubby. Moreover, it is cast as a forward, centralized...

18. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I'm really wondering what the hell is wrong with Adryan. He was such a great player at sub18, but now he just can't do anything right. He is losing balls, missing passes... Well actually he is not the only one guilty of such errors, but I was expecting a lot more from him.

We can't invade their box, and our impatience and lack of movement is leading us to useless long range shots, most of them resulting on easy goal kicks for Uruguay. If we are going to play like this it would be better to come back home right now.

19. Lucas...

Lucas... Member+

Dec 18, 2012
    Matheus is one that is still very weak and inexperienced to be in the starting lineup, but at least he risks some kicks.

20. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    This team is so disorganized its ridiculous. Everyone is all over the place.

21. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Penalty... Ha ha ha I'm outta here.

22. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    AND JUST LIKE THAT GAME IS TIED!!! GAME MFIN ON!!!

23. Lucas...

Lucas... Member+

Dec 18, 2012
    Empate na raça!

24. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Marcos Junior with a miss that Deivid would be proud of..

What a miss.. probably the goal that got away for Brazil today.

Emperor Adriano repped this.
  25. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras