"Seine Saint Denis style" - The Red Star FC thread

Discussion in 'France: Clubs' started by Mano1897, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Hello, a new thread about my club: Red Star FC. Founded in 1897, based in Saint Ouen (northern suburb of Paris), 5 Cup of France, a most complete history here: http://www.allezredstar.com/en_hist.htm
    Now we are in National (French third divison), a little point about the beginning of this season:
    - six friendlies games for preparation: one win (Villemomble-CFA, 2-0), three draws (Reims-L1 2-2, Dieppe-CFA 1-1, Dunkerque-N 1-1), and two defeats (Lille-L1 0-2, UNFP 1-2).
    - We played nine championship games: one win (Amiens, 1-0), three draws (Strasbourg and Paris FC, 0-0, Vannes, 1-1) and five defeats (Luçon, Boulogne, Luzenac, Colmar 0-1, Carquefou 1-2). We scored only three goals.
    Our new coach Laurent Fournier was fired last sunday, the reserve coach Sébastien Robert takes the interim for next game. Friday we will play a trap game in Ivry (CFA, 4th division) for the Cup, and next championship game will be away in Orléans (leader of National).

A little point about the team:
    - the players: Planté (GK, from Guingamp), he saved us many times this season; the defenders Ielsch (from Amiens), Cros (from St-Etienne reserve), and Allegro (the captain) who play seriously, our best defence since... oh since a long time ! For the midfield, we've Dieye (Bauer's warrior), the only midfielder who fights for us. We've also the young Mohammed Cissé, but he played just two games (but in a good association with Dieye). And forward, our big signing of last summer, Lefaix (from Le Poiré), who scored 18 goals last season... score two times with us (including a penalty kick..), but he fights very hard on the pitch.
    - the humorists: Marie (DF from Le Poiré), his come back in RS is disappointing, Lafon, too irregular; Oudrhiri, shadow of himself; Tulasne, slides on the pitch all the time, maybe he has the wrong shoes; Lee (from Nantes), the irregular Korean: sometime one of the best, sometime invisible.
    -the perpetual injured: Ben Amor (DF from Tunisia L1), don't see him since a long time; the same for Rikka (from AEK), it's a pity, he is very good player.
    - the others: Allain and Tchintcho (from Châteauroux), the GK subs; Antunes (from Drancy, CFA) and Kamissoko (from Bordeaux reserve), defence subs; Fardin (he play in RS since a long long time), Makhedjouf (from Sedan), he deserves to be titular player, Ndinou (actually plays in reserve), Orsattoni (from Tarbes, CFA), a good percussion player, they are midfield subs; Durbant, play in reserve team he don't have the level for National, Laborde (from Bordeaux reserve), we haven't seen play this player, and Sarr, who also plays for reserve.

I hope I haven't forgotten anything, next game friday in Ivry (derby derby !) for Coupe de France.

guignol and SportBoy333 repped this.
  2. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I follow this club because I want a 2nd Ligue 1 Paris area team. Sorry but Creteil will never make it and doesnt have the fan support Red Star has. The other club is Racing Colombes of course but they are buried in the DH so they have no chance of Ligue 1 anytime soon. So its between Red Star and Paris FC who I both hope can make the climb up. Too bad Red Star has such a bad start because they were favorites for promotion. I read Marco Simone emerged as a candidate to be the new coach. That would be a good choice.

3. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Simone is just a rumor, newspapers talk also of Bazdarevic (why not ?), Velud (maybe too old), Ollé-Nicole (but when RS is searching for a coach they propose him), and like this summer, they talk of Lachuer (often in Bauer).
    In my opinion, I prefer Lachuer or Bazdarevic. But this is just rumors, now the coach is Robert, and we will see his results.
    About the fan support, you can remove PFC, there is more fans in Créteil than this club haha.
    There is some clubs in IDF who have ambitions, for Racing Club it's the end, but there is some interesting teams in CFA, like ESSG (but don't like them), etc...

4. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    I still cant figure out why the National is not a full professional league. I ask that question all the time and no one has an answer. This is what I want to see, L1 18 teams + L2 18 teams +National 18 teams = 54 professional clubs. I hope this can happen some day.

5. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Actually, National is like an adaptation to professionalism: there is a big stair between CFA and professionalism, because there arn't many clubs that have the ability to be professional. You make a little mistake: there is 40 pro clubs in L1/L2, and actually three in National.

6. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    #6 SportBoy333, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
    3 pro National yes but in past years there was 4 pro. Coupe de Ligue 44 teams and this year since there was 3 pro National, Nancy in L2 got a bye.

7. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  8. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Hahaha.... I'd forgotten the great prose of PSG "fans".
    But I also forgot one little thing: where PSG fans are hidden ???? Bois de Boulogne ?? Hahaha

guignol repped this.
  9. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Great victory for Red Star yesterday in Ivry (1-3), against a brave CFA team, interim coach Robert made a good start. Qualify for 6th turn of Coupe de France!
    It was cold in the little Stade de Clerville, but it was a big party for the RS fans who made the travel: in CFA, clubs sell alcohol in their stadium!
    Some words for the players:
    - Bobby Dasaiev, the second GK, replaced Planté, and played a great game, very reassuring.
    - Captain Allegro: bald and powerful. Excellent as usual, he scored his goal at 32'.
    - Tintin Ielsch: the fighter of the team. He has some technical difficulties, but he knows that and compensate with his aggressiveness. And an assist.
    - Pierrick Cros: Good game in central defence with Captain, solid.
    - Romuald Marie: where is the 2010-11 Marie ?
    - Florian Makhedjouf: he played defensive midfielder, superb technic, and a lot of engagement in the game.
    - Amine Oudhriri: better than all his games since the season beginning, but still far than last season's performances. Scored his goal (81') and made an assist. Sub by Tulasne at 87'.
    - Alexis Lafon: a shot at 2', but not terrible; an assist for Lefaix. Sub by Ludo Fardin at 75'.
    - Jean-Chelmi Orsattoni: a little less than I expected.
    - Gaëtan Laborde: first game with RS, and a pretty good game. I want to see him in championship.
    - Kevin Lefaix: a voluntary forward, who scored (35'). Logical. Sub by Adama Sarr.

Maybe this game will restart the team in championship, away game at Orléans the leader, we'll see next friday.
    Three names were sung by fans, which one isn't RS player: it were Bobby the GK), Captain Allegro (Allez gro-gro !), and Cédric Sabin, former RS forward, he played in 2001-02, and 2011-13 with us. Always very appreciated by fans.

Next game: 10.18 in Orléans.

10. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Orleans is doing well. Dont remember the last time they were in Ligue 2. Their biggest claim to fame is Coupe de France runner up in 1980.

11. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    But Orléans lost against a CFA2 team (5th division) in Coupe de France...
    For 6th turn of the Cup, we'll go to Paris FC (real parisian derby yeah !), a good game to see at 26 of october.

12. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    US Orléans - Red Star FC 0-0
    One question: a 0-0, it's good draw ?
    Against the leader, yes. But we need points, so the answer is no.
    Boys have played a game of warriors, and we didn't bore. For Sébastien Robert, with the draw of reserve team today, it's a good result: with first team and reserve team this season, he is undefeated.
    Our keeper Planté save us three times, Captain Allegro and Cros defended the best ways. Ielsch: excellent as usual. Great game of Ludo Fardin at recuperation, Oudhriri made some good shifts, Lafon was a warrior as usual, sub by Dieye at 90'. Laborde was under than the game against Ivry, sub by Tulasne at 56'... Lee was fantomatic, the Korean joke continues, sub by Orsattoni at 68'. Lefaix was one of the best, two great opportunities.
    Face up, a very good team, in a disgusting stadium, with a shitty crowd. They have a FFF derogation for selling alcohol in the stadium (good away game !).
    So, I can say that it was a good 0-0: two glass of wine for the price of one !

Next game: the peripherico at Paris FC, for the Coupe de France.

13. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Doesnt sound like Orleans stadium is up to Ligue 2 standards.

14. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Oh, with a little extension I think they can receive here in Ligue 2.

15. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  16. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    If you go to the game without envy, if you don't go for victory, of course you lose.
    So we lose against this shitty club, in their shitty stadium, with their shitty crowd. And two special fcks: to the 7 euros tickets for away fans, and to the cheaters referees.
    There is nothing to say about the players, it's a game to forget, now we must focus on championship.

Next game: 11.01 against FC Bourg-Péronnas.

17. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Yesterday, it was one of the most boring games of my life. A splendid draw 0-0 against Bourg-Péronnas, but it wasn't a bad start in first half: we had possession of the ball, we played all this half in the BP part of pitch.... And we don't score.. as usual. In the second half, nothing.
    The team was: Planté - Marie, Allegro (cap.), Cros, Antunes - Fardin, Cissé, Laborde, Oudrhiri, Lafon - Lefaix.
    Subs: Tulasne for Laborde at 60', Dieye for Lafon at 73', Durbant for Cissé at 83'.

Respect for the 15 fans of Bourg-Péronnas who did the trip (430 km), and for staying up under the big rain. Some fans of closest teams didn't move...

Next game: 11.08 in Le Poiré sur Vie !

18. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Yeah ! Yesterday we had our first away win since may 2012 !
    In Vendée, the blues of Le Poiré-sur-Vie opened the score by Bazile at 13'. But at 60', Captain Sam activate his Bald Power, and equalize with a headbutt, assist from Ludo Fardin. RS pushed and pushed on the Genôts defence, and at 93', Kévin Lefaix (who played in Le Poiré last season) score his third championship goal of the season, with an assist from Lafon.
    Maybe it's an effect of our new assistant coach, Samuel Michel, who was one of the best RS forward in the 90's.

The team: Planté - Antunes, Allegro (cap), Cros, Marie - Fardin, Cissé, Oudhriri, Tulasne, Laborde - Lefaix.
    Subs: Lafon for Tulasne (75'), Orsattoni for Laborde (80'), Durbant for Oudhriri (87').

Next game: 11.22 at home against Dunkerque !

19. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Picture of The Man of yesterday evening, Captain Samuel Allegro:
    [​IMG]

20. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Tonight we played ESSG (CFA team) in friendly game, because of our elimination in Cup. We did draw 0-0 in an unconvincing game, but with many reservists players (I wrote R after the names of reservists players).
    The team: Allain (R) - Chalk (R), Ben Amor, Kamissoko (R), Antunes, - Fardin, Ndinou, Cissé, Lafon - Tulasne, Laborde
    Subs for the second half: Tchintcho (R) for Allain, Ricca for Lafon, Sarr (R) for Laborde, Thioune (R) for Tulasne.
    I hope a better result next friday for the reception of Dunkerque, where our last GK (Bouet) plays now.

21. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Yesterday a bad news: our defensive midfielder Tafa Dieye terminated his contract with Red Star, because of too many concurrence at his post. He made a very good season start with RS, but hasn't play a lot since October, so he'll search more playtime in an other club. I'll remember about his engagement, his rage on the field (and his f***ing powerful header).
    Here a picture of his great game against Boulogne, despite defeat he fought all the game:
    [​IMG]

Good luck Tafa !

22. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Do you want to win tonight and go out of the relegation zone ? No thanks, we prefer a disgusting draw against a direct concurrent.
    This game was a shame, at 60' we won 2-0, and at 93'... 2-2.
    Laborde scored after 44 seconds of play. The defense of Dunkerque is the worst I've seen this season. They are really lucky in getting Bouet the keeper this summer...
    At 37', we had a penalty kick... and Fardin to shot. I think Fardin is a good player, I'm very satisfied of him this season... But it's not his job to shot PK... And the result: Bouet stop the shot easily.
    After the halftime, players have decided to become zero. We changed the GK, Planté (injured in first period), by Allain. We accidentally score a second goal by Lefaix at 60', and at 64', Dunkerque score a goal (offside...), and begin to attack too hard... At 78', Cissé get a second yellow card... At 90', a Dunkerque player get also a second yellow card, but they equalize 30 seconds to the end, because of a big mistake of Tulasne. Go back to your hairdresser, man...
    Again a frustrating game yesterday.

The team: Planté - Marie, Cros, Allegro (cap), Antunes - Fardin, Cissé, Oudrhiri, Orsattoni, Laborde - Lefaix
    Substitutions: Allain for Planté (45'), Lafon for Orsattoni (75'), Tulasne for Oudrhiri (82')

Next game: 11.29 in Colomiers.

23. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Our offensive midfielder, Amine Oudrhiri will leave Red Star at the end of season. He'll go to FC Nantes for 4 years. I think they haven't seen him this season... I don't remember his last good game. And is bad behavior don't help him. Maybe he'll play better, he has a contract in Nantes, now...
    Who are the next to leave RS ? I bet on Tulasne and Lee.

Last season picture, in march I remember a great Oudrhiri game haha:
    [​IMG]

24. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Can you tell me about Antonis Rikka. Hes a Greek player born in Marseille.

Also how do you feel about the club dropping the "93" from the name last year ? Big deal or not a big deal ? Yes I know they have had many names and not always have the number. Which is your favorite name and which do you prefer ? I like Red Star Olympique (1927-46)

25. Mano1897

Mano1897 Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Cyprus
    Anthony Ricca, in French ;)
    He come back in the group yesterday, he was injured. So I didn't see him a lot. Some games in the beginning of season, and a game with reserve team last week. I think he has a very good level for this championship, and he has a good mentality. He played fifteen minutes yesterday, in Colomiers (0-0).

Red Star Olympique was the name after merging with Olympique de Paris (who gave RS current colors).
    The most popular name is probably Red Star Olympique Audonien (Audonien is the name of Saint Ouen people).
    RS chairman erase the 93 last year with incomprehensible explanations of his project for RS future (ligue 2 in 2015).
    It was a great disappointment, I was very attached to this 93. When we played in lower leagues (CFA, CFA2, DH), we often face other 93 clubs (Drancy, Noisy, Villemomble, Aubervilliers...) so the issue was regional superiority. It was the same with the other suburbans clubs.
    In France, there are many clubs that have the department number in their name.
    So, I prefer Red Star 93, because we are the pride of 93.

Also, yesterday evening we played in Colomiers, we draw 0-0, but we deserved victory. Special mention to Pierrick Cros, he was the best on the pitch.
    Next game: 12.13 against Gazélec Ajaccio !