Seedorf banging Ronaldos Wife ???

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Various Styles, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Ronaldo:addio all'Inter e Milene
    E' Clarence Seedorf il motivo

This Italian web site Claims that Seedorf is to blame for Ronaldo wanting to leave Serie A. Could this be the reason why Seedorf was traded to Milan. Can it be why Milene has claimed that if Ronaldo leaves for Spain she will stay bnehind to play in her female footy team ?!? Is Seedorf Hung like a Horse ??? We should find out in the upcomming weeks :D

http://www.tgcom.it/ArticoloTgCom/articoli/articolo77394.shtml

2. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    I read here that "I have my reasons for wanting to leave Inter, but I won't be talking about it publicly. They (Inter and some players) know the reasons why"

So maybe this is it, although that is a childish way to go about it...Seedorf isn't even with Inter anymore..

3. Riotom9

Riotom9 Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Texas
    It wouldn't be the first time this type of thing, or even just accusations of this type of thing has caused players to leave teams they had been happy at for years. Joe Horn was accused of sleeping with Willie Roaf's wife in the NFL last year. Now Roaf, a 7 year all-pro who had spent his entire career in New Orleans has been transferred (traded).

To be honest, I've never found Ronaldo to be a bad guy in any way, and to want to leave Inter so badly, I would hope it would be something more than wanting to leave bad memories of recuperation in Italy behind. He actually seemed quite happy when he returned to action and helped Inter get so close to the scudetto. And he talked of trying to get it next year at the time.

And I would have to disagree, by publicly stating he has his reasons for wanting to leave, that he doesn't wish to discuss, it seems pretty professional to me.

If he had said 'I want to leave, but it's for personal reasons that have nothing to do with the great club of Inter and city of Milan', it could very well have made more rumors come to the front.

If the rumors got out, which they finally have, it will be a media circus for an entire year and perhaps personal embarassment and humiliation, even if it isn't true. I can understand that and wanting to get away from the club, the city, etc.

We'll see...

4. Sao Taffarel

Sao Taffarel New Member

Mar 19, 2002
    The Great One is going to sue apparently

5. brazil2002

brazil2002 New Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Porto Alegre, Brasil
    I don't buy it.Italian media created it.Just look at his photos in globo.He looks very happy.

Hey Sao, how come you don't come around xtratime brasil forum anymore?

[​IMG]

6. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    That is like one of those pictures -- you might see a beautiful woman, but the closer you get, the more focused your eyes are and you realize that had it not been for the alcohol in your bloodstream you would have run away... fast.

Anyway, well, she is pretty hot. But that aside, I wouldn't be all that surprised although I take Italian media with a grain of salt. According to the 'telenovela' that is Ronaldo's life, he does have a rather dodgy track record with the ladies. Yes, they are usually beautiful. But I'm under the impression that with a lot of them, batteries are sold separately. Maybe that's part of the story, it would only add fuel to the fire that he's had a miserable stay there. On second thought though...

Didn't the yanks have something similar happen before 1998? THe team captain (Harkes) banging the star striker's (Wynalda) wife? Harkes was dropped from the team, the selection was in disarray and, well, that was a part of why the selection was atrocious in France.

But I don't get that. There are tons of models that want action from footballers. Why go after a teammate's? Guess it's the whole "want what you can't have" kind of BS.

7. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    RonaldoNovela

If Milene did do the nasty with Seedorf, my guess would be that she did it to get even with Ronaldo.

8. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Member+

Real Madrid, DC United, anywhere Pulisic plays
    Aug 3, 2000
    Proxima Centauri
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. Melloblkmon

Melloblkmon Member

Sep 11, 2000
    At Home
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well I need to see a picture of Ronaldo's wife to see if she was worth all the trouble and effort for Clarence!!!

10. Melloblkmon

Melloblkmon Member

Sep 11, 2000
    At Home
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow,

She is kinda hot! Well I do not condone Adultery in any way so I think what Seedorf did stinks but she is just as guilty! Maybe she hated that stupid haircut Ronaldo had for WC?

11. toot86

toot86 New Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Long John Silver's
    gossip

This rumor is JUICY! I just think the girl is hot..

12. Sao Taffarel

Sao Taffarel New Member

Mar 19, 2002
    Hey Sao, how come you don't come around xtratime brasil forum anymore?

I do, I am CafuPenta there!

13. MarioKempes

MarioKempes Member+

Real Madrid, DC United, anywhere Pulisic plays
    Aug 3, 2000
    Proxima Centauri
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think it was looks that "captured" Milene. Something tells me it was the green paper, or whatever the color is in Brasil. ;-)

14. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    \

The question then become: "Why is she playing a sport with footballs flying at her face?" :D

15. slipknotter

slipknotter New Member

May 31, 2000
    Austin, TX
    He's still in Milan nonetheless, no? :D
    Now Ronaldo isn't anymore though...

16. Playable Back

Playable Back New Member

Apr 26, 2002
    And neither is Ronaldo's wife. She just made a record move to Atletico Madrid.

17. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Its not my style to "Bump" Old threads But I came across this one while I was checking Who was online.

I know Ronaldo is getting Married again, but was Sedorf really sleeping with his wife? Is he with her now?

Discuss :D