security for the game

Discussion in 'England' started by sinner78, Sep 26, 2003.

1. sinner78

sinner78 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 7, 2001
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/england/3138004.stm

All the focus is about England fans getting into the stadium. No focus whatsoever about potential home troublemakers....Apparently every person will have to produce turkish ID to get into the stadium..
    are they gonna search people for missiles ,weapons,etc....???
    anyone would believe that turk hooligans dont exist.

dont be suprised if the grey suits from UEFA threaten to kick us out of every future tournament from now on.The clowns from the FA will be jumping through hoops to please them rather than fight for our rights...They will sell us down the river just so they dont miss out on the tournament money....What happens if we end up in a playoff?? are the FA gonna stop fans from travelling???
    how many more games are the FA gonna stop fans from attending in the future??

the senile lennart johansen has again repeated the threat to kick us out .How many more times is he gonna repeat it eh?? If we make it to the tournament I bet we'll be hearing it afew more times..
    Im getting seriously pissed off with this.

2. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The FA made enemies at the top of UEFA a few years back, which was a stupid thing to do, but very petty on behalf of those people nonetheless.

Lennart J hates us because the FA publically voted against him in the first elections for FIFA president to succeed Havelange, which Blatter won. I think that was it, it may also have been the UEFA president elections, but it was one of those.

Aigner hates us because England broke an alleged "agreement" with Germany not to make a bid for World Cup 2006. This was then compounded by the FA voting publically for South Africa.

So in many ways it's the stupid FA's fault, but that's no excuse for UEFA's petty bull****. We should clear these fools out, and I'm glad Aigner is already on his way. The tosser.

3. Manny

Manny New Member

Jun 7, 2002
    Denmark
    Im sure noone is going to bring weapons, but it is difficult to prevent people from throwing tings on to the pitch. The police can't confiscate mobile phones and water bottles.

I've heard that the ticket prices are going to be very high for the game, so that should prevent most of the trouble makers from entering the stadium. :)

4. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England