Section 111 Tickets for sale- Different matches

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by tmas, Jun 17, 2008.

1. tmas

tmas Member

Dec 30, 2002
    Just wanted to post this up now, I realize that these games aren't for awhile, but I thought since I know for a fact how hard it is to get tickets down in that section from my ticket rep (corporate ticket sales?), maybe someone will have some interest now.

I'll bump this closer to the actual game days.

Tickets are a few dollars cheaper than the price I paid, plus you don't have to pay Ticketmaster or shipping charges.

All tickets are Section 111, Row 4, Seat 12, this is literally one row back from where the players exit and enter, you're on top of them.

vs. CD Guadalajara (Super Liga) --> Saturday, July 12th, 8:00 PM, $20
    vs. Kansas City Wizards --> Saturday, August 2, 7:30 PM, $23
    vs. Chivas USA --> Saturday, October 4, 7:30 PM, $23

PS Yes, I know about exchange games, but I have a schedule that requires me to be outside of the area for extended periods of time, so I can't exchange these for anything.

2. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You just have one seat for those games?

3. Andy Bulldog

Andy Bulldog Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Alabama
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is that the price for singular game tickets? Just curious,cause I might be in the area next March or April and thought about going to a match if possible,meaning if they will have a home game while Im there. I looked on the official website but didnt see individual game ticket prices, only packages.

Sorry dont mean to hijack the thread.

4. tmas

tmas Member

Dec 30, 2002
    Yeah, I just have one seat... although I bring my girlfriend to every single game and she always sits with me as even though the section is "sold out" its only half-full, which is why I was guessing about the corporate ticket sales taking up the majority of the section.

Add $3 to the ticket prices to get their regular prices to answer the second question.

5. Andy Bulldog

Andy Bulldog Member

Dec 17, 2007
    Alabama
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States