Secretary's of Hate Day @ La Barra

Discussion in 'Barra Brava' started by Gavinmgraham, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Gavinmgraham

Gavinmgraham New Member

Nov 8, 2005
    The Bar(ra Brava)
    Hey, thought ya'll would like to hear most of Alice's team is all about joining the Barra after tonight. All of them say they want to come back and hope that you can make one of their bouts. All are bummed their last bout of the season is the same day as DCU's last of the regular season and some are looking for a way to get to RFK to catch the match right after the bout. Alice tells me that in the last two hours, the big topic on their message board is Barra chant lyrics. A big Thank You to everyone that made these ladies feel welcome (not that I expected different) and help start what could be the best union since hops and barley. Cheers to all.

2. Blondie4DCU

Blondie4DCU New Member

Aug 25, 2005
    DC
    we missed you today Gavin, but it was great to see Alice and her team. Got to talk to several of them and them were great. Looking forward to some great new fans.

3. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    I'm glad a good number of them showed up and are stoked on it! I met a few of them during the tailgate. I also brought along 2 newbies who were both hooked as soon as they experienced the game. :D

4. mamagambino

mamagambino Member

Apr 3, 2006
    Silver Spring
    Awesome, awesome day!
    I <3 the Barra!

[​IMG]

5. Duffman

Duffman New Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Lot 8, passed out
    Good meeting them. You'll have to post the schedule and locations. I'd be very interested in seeing some bouts. Never been to one before, but I imagine it's fun.