Secret Society [R]

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by YITBOS, Mar 15, 2004.

1. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Reading through several of these threads, I've noticed one overriding theme: "I have contacts, but I cannot divulge them."

This is getting very boring and cumbersome to read through. It extends from Zak saying that Ruud is wanting to join the Crew, to Warzycha badmouthing Clark, to someone else stating something else; all without any evidence other than "I told you so." There are many, many others that are doing this as well.

I realize that sometimes it isn't appropriate to name names. However, this phenomenon has seemed to grow exponentially into massive proportions over the last couple of days. Please, tone down your secret societies and get rid of the "I know something you don't know" attitude.

On a completely unrelated and non-sarcastic side note, I know that Bill, Lee, and a couple others went out for ice cream the other day. I can't say who saw them for fear of retribution. But I can say that Ruud was there along with Totti and Henry.

2. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
    Well I can tell you this....Vio Ganea shagged my sister and when leaving I asked him if he'd ever come to Columbus Crew he said "no".

So that's him definately not coming to Columbus.

Prove me wrong.

3. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    I think I've always been fairly forthright, when I travel to Milan for various shoots, I sometimes run into the likes of Vieri, and sometimes Francesco comes down if he knows I'm in town. Naturally as we've become friends they've taken a passing interest in Columbus Crew.

4. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    pires practiced with the team in spain...

[​IMG]

the announcement should come soon...

5. THOMA GOL

THOMA GOL BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But, But, But, But I work for a government agency baaaaaaawss!

6. Brook

Brook BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 13, 2001
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bloody classic, mates! Bloody classic!