second star club at toyota park

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Fanaddict, Mar 7, 2012.

1. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dosen't city of Bridgeview own the stadium? Shouldn't the city of Bridgeview fork over the money to improve the stadium?

I don't recall when the practice field was built, but I think it was under Andy's ownership and he also put in the LED boards around the field. So he has spent money on the team, I too want a DP player, two or three maybe they can't find the right guy.

2. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    I don't believe the club owns the practice field.

3. cweimers

cweimers Member+

Mar 5, 2010
    DC
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Phish played there a couple times and may return.

Oh, and isn't there a Polish festival?

4. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who paid for it, the club or city of Brigdeview?

5. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Multi-quotes:

Phish played there a couple times and may return.

Jimmy Buffett and the Crossroads thing come to mind, anything else?

B96 Bash

Dave Matthews

Well, those would are five really good reasons not be buy a spot at the Second Star Club. :D

6. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's a nice bonus but TP only has one or two other events so it's not like the united center.

7. Sparky98

Sparky98 Member

Jun 8, 2007
    My intent was to say if you got up to 30 events (20 Fire games + 10 non Fire events) it could bring the total price ($6,000) down to $200 per event. Personally, I don't think it's worth it, but to some it may.

I like the benefit of being able to use unused game tickets to another game, that won't be a benefit for the Second Star Club, at least that is what I understood from the Club Seat Announcement event a while back.

8. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    I've never been into stadium clubs. Now, a good pub in the stadium for post game and non-game days would be awesome. I'd rather have a good seat out among the other fans. If I want something that nice, I'll go somewhere nice before or after the game. Having said that, I have never paid so much that I didn't think I was getting my money's worth. If I paid for this club and we got cdlc era soccer, I swear I would be pissed that I spent that much for THAT.