Seattle Soccer-Related Websites

Discussion in 'Seattle Sounders FC' started by koolkeith13, Nov 11, 2007.

1. matt-horner

matt-horner New Member

Oct 20, 2008
  2. GOALSeattle

GOALSeattle Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Examiner: Fan-created Forever Football Show goes live this Sunday at The George and Dragon

Erin Lane contacted me this week to share in a great adventure he and some other local soccer fanatics are undertaking: their own live internet show.
    Lane is a member of Emerald City Supporters and runs the City of Rain Supporters (ECS subgroup) out of Seattle University. After about two months of pilot testing the show is doing its first broadcast episode this Sunday, May 2nd at 5:00PM on www.ForeverFootballShow.com from The George & Dragon Pub in Fremont.
    I sent some questions to the guys about how the show got started and what hopes they have for it going forward...

[​IMG]

3. EAB206BLUES

EAB206BLUES Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A Sounders/MLS related blog http://www.12thminute.com/ they record a podcast from Fuel every Monday at 5pm and is usually posted up on the site the next day and Itunes two days later.

4. United_Forever107

United_Forever107 New Member

Jun 29, 2003
    Shreveport, LA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not sure what the requirements are to get a blog posted on the main post, but I've started one. Sort of a different perspective from a Sounder fan a long, long way from Qwest:

http://gulfcoastsounder.blogspot.com/

5. tastycakeman

tastycakeman New Member

Sep 21, 2009
  6. Pietrang5

Pietrang5 New Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Hey Seattle fans - I'm looking for a blogger to cover Seattle and would prefer it to be a diehard fan. If you're interested, send me a message at mpietrangelo@globalfootballtoday.com.

7. SilenceDogood

SilenceDogood New Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. SISG

SISG New Member

May 10, 2012
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Our site is trying something brand-new in the soccer world - founding an entirely new semi-pro soccer team. By crowdsourcing.

Anyone who donates $20 will become a member of the club, which will play in the Seattle area in the 2012-13 season. Our goal is to play in the Northwest division of the PASL, an arena league, alongside teams like the Kitsap Pumas and Snohomish Skyhawks.

Our page is here:
    http://www.indiegogo.com/seattlesoccer?a=605465

9. Johnnysmarts27

Johnnysmarts27 New Member

May 30, 2013
    Club:
    Seattle
  10. SoundersFan328

SoundersFan328 New Member

Jun 16, 2013
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Hey everybody... I am wondering what mobile applications you guys use to follow the sounders. I am not home often and can't decide what apps to use to follow my favorite team. If you have any recommendations at all I would much appreciate it.

11. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  12. phoenixhazard

phoenixhazard Member+

Oct 26, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not sure where else to post this. Galaxy vs TJ is on tonight on Fox Sports 2 (i hate fox), anyway does Comcast carry FS2 here in Seattle? I can't seem to find it at all... other options to watch it besides a crummy stream?

13. Yoshou

Yoshou Fan of the CCL Champ

May 12, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No. Comcast-WA does not carry FS2. *grumblegrumblegrumble*

14. phoenixhazard

phoenixhazard Member+

Oct 26, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    that's what i thought, another reason to hate comcast. i hate fox too though, really wish NBC kept the damn MLS and bid on the CCL and Champions League! ugh

15. JoeCelt

JoeCelt Member+

Jul 7, 2012
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yoshou repped this.
  16. CrewV Man

CrewV Man Member+

Aug 18, 2011
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  17. terrier

terrier Member

May 31, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
  18. Yoshou

Yoshou Fan of the CCL Champ

May 12, 2009
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That totally went over my head. :)

19. Rivalrystudent1

Rivalrystudent1 New Member

FC Cincinnati
    United States
    Dec 12, 2020
    Which rival is the most important?

With the help of message board members beginning in 2014, we—the students and professors of the Know Rivalry Project—began answering this question and others related to rivalry in the MLS. Please help us update and expand our results to ensure that the Seattle Sounders are included by taking 9 minutes to complete our newest survey:

https://umassamherst.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3FdJ8eN2EgFCfCB?grpID=1339

Our previous results have been featured in numerous sports media outlets, as well as the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. You can view those results, links to media coverage, and learn more about us at our KnowRivalry.com website BUT we'd prefer you didn't until you completed the survey via the link above... we don't want to influence your opinions provided in the survey.

We use the Qualtrics online survey software for data collection. This academic research has been approved by two US universities' Institutional Review Boards (IRB) and it poses no risks to respondents. You'll find more information on the disclosure agreement that is required to start the survey. Thank you for helping us to include the Sounders by participating and please share this with any other fans that may also help.

Dr. Joe Cobbs, Northern Kentucky University
    Dr. David Tyler, University of Massachusetts—Amherst

20. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States