Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Fort Lauderdale Strikers' started by Smoke & Mirrors, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Has anyone who renewed their season tickets already been billed for them yet? I renewed mine back in September and my card still hasn't been charged. Was just curious if anyone else is experiencing the same thing, or if I should be concerned someone messed up and lost my renewal order.

2. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You could ask, but don't the wait a while before they charge you?

Now that you ask, I am not sure if the FIRE has charge my CC for my renewal.

3. Newtbomb

Newtbomb Member

Mar 24, 2001
    South Florida
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just double-checked mine. I barely made the cutoff date for the $100 deal.
    They billed it nearly immediately.

09/27/2012
    09/28/2012
    Sale
    FORT LAUDERDALE STRIKERS
    $100.00

Antique repped this.
  4. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I had to miss the Kick Around at Lockhart, did anyone else go? What kinds of things were Tim and Tom discussing? Any interesting news? Has anyone heard how the team is doing with season ticket sales so far?

5. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nothing. It was a time for the kids of all ages basically.

6. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah just a lot of fun that night. I have heard though from our friendly sales rep Omar that the Strikers are leading the league in 2013 season ticket sales(or renewals, can't remember which). Either way good news. That was a couple of weeks ago now but still nice.

Antique repped this.
  7. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Come to think of it, the fact they are hiring folks to sell tickets should tell us something, but I'm not exactly sure what that may be...:cool:

8. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Omar said something similar to me awhile back. I'm going to assume he means new season ticket holders. Even just looking at San Antonio I can't hardly believe we have more 2013 season ticket holders than them, or that we have renewed more season tickets for 2013 than they have. They averaged over 9,000 per game last year, and I'm guessing they had to have had better than 2,000 season tickets. Didn't we take a dip last year and drop below 1,000? I'd love to be wrong, but I kind of doubt it. I think their goal for this year should be 2,000+ season tickets, and average 5,000+ total per game. Those would be solid improvements over last year and show the potential for growth I think.

Antique repped this.
  9. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Plus, both numbers seem to be "do-able".....:)

10. Yahhh Steve

Yahhh Steve Member

Feb 19, 2009
    South Florida
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unfortunately, there definitely was a dip. If I'm not mistaken, last season there were around 700+ season ticket holders, down from 1,200 or so the first season.