SE Nest Tix For 11/6 On Sale Now

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by K, Nov 1, 2004.

1. mutinywxgirl

mutinywxgirl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 6, 1999
    St. Petersburg, FL
    And just who might the "souless ones" be? Oh, and lucky for you, I don't drink beer....never have....even when I have gone out drinking with the refs after games.

2. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    If those tickets are equal or greater to Barra price you can exchange them at our ticket window for Barra tickets. If for some reason whole Barra area is sold out you can have my ticket stub to get in since I don't remember when they checked me for it last time. And since we're FA noone will care where you stand.

Make sure to remind us of your friends' names so we can incorporate them into fvck you ref chant, it's much nicer with names :D

3. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge New Member

Apr 4, 2001
    Potomac, MD
    I now have two seats available in 132 due to somebody backing out on me. *dang* If interested, contact me at Samuel_Bisbey@Hotmail.com or PM me. I am selling them at cost @ $23 each.

4. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    NEST TICKET UPDATE:
    EXTRA SEATS WE HAD IN 132 and 139 ARE NOW SOLD OUT!

33 seats are left in 237 (sorry, not 236).

From what I've just heard from the SE Ticket Goddess (after this week she's been promoted!) a source at DCU said they have sold over 14,000 seats already and this game is the hottest sports ticket in town (over the Wizards opening game) according to Ticketmaster.

:D :D :D :D

K

5. TEConnor

TEConnor New Member

Feb 22, 1999
    Damn Straight. I could feel that coming. I still predict 22K, but I could be underestimating at this point.

Tim

6. gnat

gnat New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    And she deserves it too, if for nothing else then for dealing with me this week :D

-dave

7. Jose L. Couso

Jose L. Couso New Member

Jul 31, 2000
    Arlington, VA
    First and foremost you have to remind you ref buddies that you are a DC United fan!

If before the game, the refs start waiving to the bouncy side, then you will get plenty of whatever you consume free before, during and after the game!

8. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge New Member

Apr 4, 2001
    Potomac, MD
    Tickets are gone.

9. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Nest, Extended Nest and Perch pre-sale is now closed (and we've SOLD OUT AGAIN!!!)

The Ticket Goddess may have some tickets for sale at the SE ticket window on Sat (cash only) for section 237 for $28 each.

You guys are awesome!

Booth opens at 5 pm, PLEASE come early (the TG has to distribute over 300 tickets tomorrow so don't wait til kickoff time to get in line)

K

10. Jose L. Couso

Jose L. Couso New Member

Jul 31, 2000
    Arlington, VA
    Got mine! Got yours? :):):)