Scorpyn's Scanner 2014

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by Scorpyn78, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Davi Martinelli Benedetti

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    This will probably take longer than most posts, but anyway...

Soccer has always been a major part of my life. Some of my closest friends were met through soccer. I´ve always been a soccer addicted, lured to the passion and the emotion of competition.

In 2010 I had the opportunity to attend my first world cup. At that time, I was unaware of Scorpyn Scanner but even though, through major fifa´s site monitoring, I was able to buy tickets for 5 games, except the final. At that time, I went to Soccer City on the final´s day and was very lucky to "find" tickets for 500 dollars each. As a Brazilian, I can tell that touts in South Africa are amateurs compared to Brazilian´s, so I wasn´t expecting to be able to be in the same shoes in this World Cup.

A World Cup (or a major event, like Continental championships) is just a different animal when it comes to soccer. It´s more like a big party; rivalry exists but in a friendly level and there´s no way you just don´t get carried away by the friendship, sportmanship and joy of the many cultures gathered in one place to celebrate.

This past World Cup was special to me because it was held in my home country, but getting tickets were hard, very hard. I had lost hope. I had no success at the draws and spent at least a few hundred hours (if not a thousand) at FIFA´s site trying to secure a spot in the games I would be able to attend (I currently work and live in Angola, and I was only able to be in Brazil after the QFs) with no success. I was resigned to not attending any match.

On July 23rd I´ve heard in VEJA magazine about this magical software that was able to bypass FIFA and therefore buy tickets, so I searched about and later downloaded Scorpyn.

I´m not sure if it was lucky or just good fortune, or destiny, but on the subsequent day FIFA released a major dump of tickets, including finals. I was able to not only buy the desired tickets, but also to buy some for close friends and family, all of them at face value. I have no words to describe the feeling of not only attending again such important games, but also to provide the opportunity for people I really care about.

Having lived and watched these amazing games and after reading again this whole thread, I feel touched by Scorpyn´s work and his altruism. The people in this thread who also colaborated to make people´s dream (and were many) come true will always have my gratitude and appreciation.

Most of all, the best learning is the one that comes from examples. You guys proved that there are things that money can´t buy.

I truly hope I can replicate this kind of altruism for someone at the next world cup.

If you (reader) bought tickets through Scorpyn, please replicate the altruism and donate.
    https://www.justgiving.com/abctrust

Thanks again Scorpyn. Hope to see you in Russia!

whiskerxx, kauedg2, Scorpyn78 and 2 others repped this.
  2. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Wow! Enjoyed every word of that post. This is really what it is all about. Genuine fans getting their dreams fulfilled. For me this world cup was very much different from 2010. I didn't get to attend it but the journey I had with you people here was amazing to say the least...and then to top it off, the charity drive! I will write more about my experience with this world cup in a separate post. I also want to respond to a comment by a user here re. making the app public and why I did that and whether it was a good idea or not. My side of the story i.e.

Anyway, very happy for you Davi! Russia is definitely on! Would love to meet you and other regulars from the forum.

3. Davi Martinelli Benedetti

Jun 24, 2014
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Meeting you and socializing with other forum members would be another major accomplishment :)

I really hope I can be active since the beginning of Russia WC, I have some crazy ideas (not only donating, but also planning in advance to fullfill less afortunated kids' dream to watch a game or doing whatever is takes to make that happen) and along with you guys I feel everything is possible.

I look forward to this and once again, thanks Scorpyn and thanks everybody.

4. Bora Brasil

Bora Brasil New Member

Jul 13, 2014
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Hi mate,
    It´s very good talk to you guys again ;-)

Unfortunately this article does not add something valuable, does not represents reliable sources (it´s hard to believe that was written by a tech professional) and specially does not have a significative grasp that could change the meaning of scorp´s outstanding attitudes. Dont waste your time translating.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  5. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

Not to worry it is seldom that articles are written in an unbiased way and this was no different. See you all again in Russia

6. christianeck

christianeck Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Club:
    Zvezda BGU Minsk
    Scorpyn, will you make a new app for Copa America Chile 2015?

7. Fedechat

Fedechat Member

Argentina
    Apr 30, 2014
    South Florida, USA
    I doubt it, Copa America will not be using FIFA system. The scanner used some information that was public (not blocked) from FIFA side.

8. Kiki Santana

Kiki Santana New Member

Cruzeiro
    Brazil
    Mar 13, 2018
    Hi davi and Scorpyn!

Is it already working for Russia 2018 ticketing??
    I am crazy about geting a ticket to see Brazil playing in Moscow.

9. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Yes all the guys have it now ;-)

10. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Don’t encourage false hope no one has it

11. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Oh sorry m8 hush hush :)

12. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Hahaha you guys taking the piss, be nice.

13. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Ok pal enough said, I say no more. :)

14. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Shhh [emoji850] [emoji6]

15. fevon

fevon Member

⚓ Hansa Rostock
    Jun 4, 2014
    Guys, what was the song that played in the Scorpyn Scanner when there was a drop? Anyone remember?

16. Danielito1

Danielito1 Member

Real Madrid
    Jan 16, 2012
    Miami, United States
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    I believe it was Vengaboys "To Brazil"

Ahh.. this song woke me up in the middle of the night so many times... :)

fevon repped this.
  17. Chiyakkutan

Chiyakkutan Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Hawai'i
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I wonder what it is this time. Hopefully he used this one. [emoji23]

themanlarry repped this.
  18. fevon

fevon Member

⚓ Hansa Rostock
    Jun 4, 2014
    Great! That was the song. I think there was a slightly different mix though...

19. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    Wake me up by Wham it quite fun at the moment but I tgink it will get a bit annoyibg as time goes by.

Stuckin1au repped this.
  20. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

The theme should be the russian national anthem or the pussy riot!

Chiyakkutan repped this.
  21. Chiyakkutan

Chiyakkutan Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Hawai'i
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    ...only if you have a lot of requests. [emoji23]
    I would be more than glad to Wake up and go-go to the sight of tickets successfully carted again! LOL

UrNumbrOneCrush repped this.
  22. Chiyakkutan

Chiyakkutan Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Hawai'i
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I actually like the Russian National Anthem. One of the cooler ones out there.

23. madej

madej Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Poland
    Nov 17, 2017
    HI

I checked over 100 pages of this thread but I did not find an link to this scanner.
    The last phase is approaching.
    I have a flight and hotel booked for my 4 friends in Moscow but I do not have any tickets. I need for 3 matches:

4x GER- MEX
    4x POL-SEN
    4x POR-MAR

please help :(

24. themanlarry

themanlarry Member+

Nov 14, 2005
    Your matches are about four years too late.

25. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How? This topic is for 2014, but the matches he posted are for 2018.

One of my favorite songs is a dance song in English that was originally done in Russian: