Scorpyn Browser 2018

Discussion in 'World Cup 2018 - Russia' started by Scorpyn78, May 19, 2018.

1. sameerqat

sameerqat Member

Real Madrid
    Germany
    Dec 1, 2017
    Doha, Qatar
    crashed multiple times, but since i had copied the Queue ID i was able to login in chrome and scored both semis.

2. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

@Scorpyn78 Hi Scorpyn. I was wonder if its possible to implement an auto page refresh so you don't get kicked out of the account after long inactivity and have to renter captcha and queue? especially when not scanning?

3. MonsieuL

MonsieuL Member

Mainz 05
    Germany
    Apr 20, 2014
    SAARLAND
    Club:
    FSV Mainz 05
    There's a 45 minute timeout. You just have to press F5 once in 45 minutes.

4. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Yeah but if you are away 1h and suddenly there is a drop and you're kicked back 10-30 min in the queue immediately. It's too much to ask already, I know, but it'd be a good feature.

Gistavo Amaral repped this.
  5. Gustavo Fonseca

Jul 10, 2014
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    I was able to buy two M62 for a friend thanks to you, Scorpyn. Thank you very much!

Scorpyn78 repped this.
  6. Sleeper

Sleeper Member

May 12, 2006
    Split
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Install RDC client on your cell phone and connect every 30 min and refresh

7. Fedechat

Fedechat Member

Argentina
    Apr 30, 2014
    South Florida, USA
    I have been busy in the last couple of days.
    I have a couple of opened windows with the scanner, most of then crashed (on 3 different computers) but I was able to copy some of the Queue ID after the first 2 crash (with the lowest Queue number).

Guys, in case we have another big drop like this, just open notepad and copy the Queue and put on it how many people are in front of you, that why you have an idea. For some reason even after closing all my scanner windows, I opened one with the lowest number (like 0 in front of me) but still crashed, so I had to use the Chrome/IE. To bad I was unable to grab M64 and I was in just 14 minutes after the opening and I couldn't try much more because I didn't have the scanner features :(.

8. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Yes using TeamViewer atm.

9. jorgindelperu

jorgindelperu New Member

Real Madrid
    Peru
    Jun 3, 2018
    Has anyone ever managed to run this browser on an Android device?

Unfortunately, that is the only type of device I am taking with me to Russia.

10. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Updated version available. Changes:

- Fixed crashing issue
    - Added option to autorefresh page to keep the session active (Untested)
    - Some minor bug fixes

Please report any issues here or via PM.

sameerqat, Forzabarca, maze and 3 others repped this.
  11. Jeff Wyzywany

Jeff Wyzywany Member

Chelsea
    Belgium
    May 7, 2018
    Chicago, IL
    This might be a dumb question, But does the scanner report on the page I have open at the time? Or is it running real time?

For example, if M41 show's no availability on my page but it hasn't been refreshed in 3 minutes and it becomes available before the 5 minute auto refresh, will the scanner detect that, or will it only detect it once the page is refreshed?

12. KayC

KayC Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    ^ you'll get the alert before seeing availability, and can shoot to cart right away..

Jeff Wyzywany repped this.
  13. pirozhok

pirozhok Member+

United States
    Jul 20, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has anyone heard about "10 (20) minutes theory"?
    It's a hot topic on Russian forums and chats. Idea behind it is that fifa updates tix database every 10 minutes on the dot - 0:10,0:20,0:30... So advice they give is to not force page refresh by f5, but if your match and category are red clear the filters instead every 3 minutes (it supposedly doesn't allow icon become grey) and right on time of next 10 minute interval try to cart your ticket. 20 mins theory works the same, but uses 20 minutes intervals. They assume that fifa returns unpaid Tix back to available Tix pool every 10 (20) minutes.

14. Haapae

Haapae Member

Finland
    May 6, 2018
    I can confirm the 10 minute thing so it's not only a theory. Managed to cart total of 6 GER - MEX, 2 M62, 1 Brazil - Costa Rica. The thing is Fifa's release clock might have a delay of 1-3secs to time.is official time, so your best chance is to have 3 Scorpyn Browsers at the same time. Hit add to cart 20-30 secs (if you are fast and can type 3 captchas in 20-30secs :D) before exact minute and hit send at the exact minute with all three, by using three different browsers same time all have ~1secs difference between them so if Fifa's clock is little late then this increases your chances! Good luck to all, only ticket I wanted and couldn't cart using this strategy was M07.

Thanks Scorpyn, love you for this browser! :)

Scorpyn78, Forzabarca and maze repped this.
  15. Clarkmeister

Clarkmeister Member

Flamengo
    United States
    Feb 22, 2018
    So normal tries using an Apple phone are a waste of time?

16. pirozhok

pirozhok Member+

United States
    Jul 20, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Could you please describe exact sequence you did to get those tickets? When did you start trying to cart Tix? Did you wait out 10 minutes intervals?

17. pirozhok

pirozhok Member+

United States
    Jul 20, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, I got both of my tickets in an old-fashioned way -- M61 and M64, one from pc, another from the phone.
    All that crap could be totally random after all :)
    You just hit the buttons at the right time.

18. Haapae

Haapae Member

Finland
    May 6, 2018
    Hey, I didn't get a single ticket when the drop started since I have a life and no time to be at pc 24/7, only 10/7 hah. Germany - Mexico got released yesterday 23:00 gmt+2 managed to get from a redrop at 23:50, 23:20 or 23:30 for m62 x2 tickets. Before this day got 4x GER MEX 30min after the start of the drop, these are tickets that get released from other people's carts. Sometimes there might be no redrop or only small amount or only specific category. My tactic was using same category on all three scorpyn Browsers. If you are there trying to cart at the start of drop, before any alert app tells you, then you might get m07 or m64, those redrops are extremely rare.

Phone is not useless, I managed to get 2x Portugal Morocco while I was at work with only phone! But can't remember exact time must have been 23:50 gmt+2 and I got extremely lucky. These drops are so small that with phone and no Scorpyn you need to be extremely lucky.

The thing is you need to be logged in.. Now when the drop starts there is instantly 15min queue, so if you are not in instantly you will need even more luck! Now when the 10minute thing starts to be common knowledge it could be even little more harder. The maximum time you can cart tickets is like 30 minutes so if there is not a single redrop in 40minutes they might already be gone.

leonidas, pirozhok and noar1985 repped this.
  19. noar1985

noar1985 Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    OGC Nice
    Thanks a lot

20. Jeff Wyzywany

Jeff Wyzywany Member

Chelsea
    Belgium
    May 7, 2018
    Chicago, IL
    Does having the scanner running every 5 seconds raise any flags? I'm assuming not but figured I'd ask! Thanks everyone for the help on this!

21. pirozhok

pirozhok Member+

United States
    Jul 20, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @Haapae
    Thanks for the details, man, enjoy your matches in Russia :)

22. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Is this to buy match tickets?

23. jrizom75

jrizom75 Member

Real Madrid
    Colombia
    May 14, 2018
    I've use it with 5 secs, and my only issue is that once in a while the browser freezes and doesn't generate a captcha. But that could also be a soft ban for trying multiple times.
    need to have a couple of Scorpyns open as back-up and iterate them

watch out on the lower notifications a response "Bad Boy". that's FIFA's warning before soft banning you

Scorpyn78 and Jeff Wyzywany repped this.
  24. Scorpyn78

Scorpyn78 Member+

Real Madrid
    Argentina
    May 27, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I have noticed that too. Captcha was failing to load when I kept scanning for a while at 5 seconds. Went back to normal after a bit when I reduced the frequency.

25. noar1985

noar1985 Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Club:
    OGC Nice
    Just last question,
    Do you cart before before the exact time enter the cachapa and click send at 22:10 for example
    or you cart at 22:10 exactly?

I was trying to cart at 22:10 the last 5 days during re drop without any success at all