Schwarzer puts in transfer request?

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by spuds, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    You wouldn't know anything about that.

2. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Errr... this board is for the discussion of Premiership football, including transfers. The team forums are only there (supposedly) for threads soley relating to that club. Not only that this is a pretty big transfer window event, we're not exactly talking about some unknown reserver asking for a move.

3. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Pretty rich given that you don't know why this forum is here.

4. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Well, you know - Livingston fan and all...........

5. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    If Schwarzer left Boro I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably move on, but there would be a 3 second period where I'd just be inconsolable. So yeah, it affects me.

6. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Feel my wrath....

:D

7. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Hold onto your seat lads, the 3 or 4 Boro posters on these boards are getting restless. :D

Teso...

Threads in general clubs forums mean that the opinons expressed in them are related to the general opinon.

If I felt that I may need to make a statement that addresses only Boro fans and the reaction and attitute of Boro fans then it will go in there. Biased issue relating to anything have more prevelance there than in here. My nice open letter to Steve has no place here, but does in the Boro forum. Understand?

If you feel this thread has become a pro-Boro and club specific in its nature and the comments from *one* poster has degenerated into that - then it needs moving.

The mods decide what goes in here not you.

Now if anything - if anyone should decide where the thread goes, its me - because it mainly effects my club. But I couldn't give a toss, and it won't be long before that forum is melted with this one (until we sign a yank that is... :p)

M'kay? :)

8. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    I've already had my say and subsequent posts haven't changed my opinion. Credit to sarabella, but the others have only further shown that I was correct in my comments.

9. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Getting advice from you on moderating is like taking the David Beckham class on penalty taking.

10. qazwsx

qazwsx New Member

Jul 7, 2003
    Australia
    Mate........

Your just digging yourself a bigger hole.......

11. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    No, you're not correct.

Thread closed, it's gone OT.