Scheduling

Discussion in 'Germany' started by RickStone, Jul 7, 2005.

1. RickStone

RickStone New Member

Jul 7, 2005
    Hi,

My name is Rick Stone. I am with Optimal Planning Solutions www.optimalplanning.com

We provide software and consulting services to professional sports leagues in the are of schedule/fixture generation. Our current clients in the U.S. include the NFL, MLB and MLS.

We are trying to break into the European soccer market but are finding it difficult to get contact information.

Does anyone have any contact information for the person/people responsible for scheduling the Bundesliga?

Thanks,

Rick Stone
    Optimal Planning Solutions
    (250) 545-8256

2. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
  3. RickStone

RickStone New Member

Jul 7, 2005
    Hi,

Thanks, but I've already tried the website. They just list the main number, but unfortunately the receptionist at that number does not speak much english and I speak zero german so I can't get across to her what I am after.

Anyone know of any direct contacts or who is responsible for scheduling in Bundesliga?

Thanks

4. Alex_K

Alex_K Member+

Mar 23, 2002
    Braunschweig, Germany
    Club:
    Eintracht Braunschweig
    Nat'l Team:
    Bhutan
    Maybe you should try to send them an e-mail if you haven't yet (info@bundesliga.de).

5. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    I don't know how they do it now, but a couple of yrs ago it was one guy who made the scheduling. Can't remember his name though...