Saviola signs for Real Madrid

Discussion in 'Argentinos Abroad' started by BigSoccer Bot, Apr 27, 2007.

1. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    Está claro que el delantero no aceptará los 4 millones de euros por dos años que le ofrece el equipo catalán. Su futuro es una enorme incógnita.

More...

2. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Saviola: de eso sí se habla

More...

3. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Saviola, casi en el Real

More...

4. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Re: <<<<<< Mod Note >>>>>

what the hell happened here?

How did these post from the Copa America forum end up in Saviola signs for Real Madrid thread?

5. rios

rios Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    o, didn't even see this thread...

this signing is retarded. saviola is at his prime. he scored 6 goals in 900 minutes last season including the time coming off his injury. why go to another team to get benched. wtf is going on, is this some eto'o kind of bs to get back at his old team?

6. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Sadly Saviola only cares about money. I don't think he really gives a crap if he's going to play alot or not.

7. rios

rios Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    couple more month of no play he's done

8. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Uhm, what am I doing here? I didn't sub to this thread???

9. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Where did my posts go?

10. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Is this like a twilight Big Soccer...bizaro world???

11. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah what am i doing here?

BS got some bugs, man. Someone write this shit up.

12. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Ditto,dum dum, doom.

13. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    Saviola has become my #1 hit list :mad: . The irony of last yearhow I saw him leaving Camp Nou even catching a footage of him in his Audi signing autographs face 2 face. All Cules praising him . Now I would have suckered punched the rabbit bastid if I had a chance to or better yet thrown a gallon of Remmington Rabbit scent and sprayed the feline plastic.

Hijo de ******** Saviola

"Hay que dejar el pasado"El 'Conejo' quiso quitarse presión y olvidarse del pasado y comentó: "Mentalmente, estoy preparado para asumir una nueva etapa. Hay que dejar el pasado". Este viernes se espera el reconocimiento médico en la clínica Sanitas La Moraleja. Una vez finalizado, Saviola se trasladará al Santiago Bernabéu, donde rubricará su acuerdo con el club y será presentado a la afición.

14. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Will Figo be forgotten now ? :)

15. rios

rios Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    can you really blame him for that? Barca didn't play him, not that he didn't want to play for barca you know.

16. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    True, very true....well, someone put me here on this thread. I might as well contribute!

17. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I can't believe that hate being spewed at El Conejito. I'd have left Barca as well even without a guarantee of playing time. Rijkaard totally disrespected Saviola by not giving him any legitimate time on the pitch. I've got nothing at all against Barca but why would any of their fans be pissed at Javier, be pissed at Frank Rijkaard for not playing the guy. Will he get more time at Real? Who knows but if someone struggles or get injured I'm sure the door will be open to him. That door never opened under Rijkaard because he had his foot pushed up against it. Good luck to Saviola, maybe he is spoiled, but he can play some futbol.

18. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    WTF? I don't recall subscribing to this thread.

Although, I'll never understand why FR didn't give Saviola a good chance to prove himself.

19. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    Being a fvkin mercenary and never helpin out Barca. Greedy fvkin bastard. He was given free chance to leave the club which he denied with his market value for a few seasons now.

20. BigSoccer Bot

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Saviola: el desafío de la blancura

More...

21. TKORL

TKORL Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Uh dude, they're all mercenaries...If you don't give them a good chance to play and the respect they deserve, they will leave. If the club does not respect them, why should they respect the club?

Also, where the hell are they going to play him? He's better than Raul in the position Raul has been playing in IMO.

22. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Please! He stayed with Barca due to unwarranted loyalty imho. He wanted to prove to Rijkaard and Barca tha he can produce. He felt with the injury issues he'd get a chance to play and score goals. IIRC Big Frank even eluded to his having a good chance to be a regular and it was bullsh1t. He didn't get his chance and so he's moving on. I don't see why anyone would care that a player that never got any legit playing time would leave. Does it have to do with his move being to Real Madrid? He's not guarenteed sh1t but at least I feel he may get more of a chance than he ever would under Rijkaard.

As the other poster said, they're all mercs. How many big to moderately big name players spend the overwhelming majority of their career at one club?

23. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    It's becoming very rare, indeed :(

24. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    In all sports. Kinda sad really. I'm pushing 39 years old and grew up during a time when loyalty towards one club or team was as important as anything else. I personally believe this is why we see so many folks these days rooting for numerous teams or just changing allegiances seasonly.