Saudi forum!!!!!!!!! What do u guys think!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by sahbekham_pactwinner, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    first of all congrats to japan and china for having their own forums..........
    i am not saying that saudi arabia should have its own forum but wanted to get the opinion of u guys.................
    So the question is should saudi arabia have its own forum? yes or no and why?

2. Xevor

Xevor New Member

Aug 5, 2004
    Holland
    If there are enough Saudi Arabian posters/supporters then why not? But I don't think there are many members from Saudi Arabia here.

3. ilbaasha

ilbaasha New Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Kuwait City
    Yes

Reason; Why not?

4. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    They should give you guys a Subforum in NSR.

5. Terrorist

Terrorist New Member

Dec 25, 2005
    Definitely the answer is yes. However I dislike their team but they have enough posters and also they are among Asia's bests.

6. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    I think we have enough posters for a sub forum.

How did Japan get a sub forum? I don't see many nippon fans. :confused:

1-Saudi64
    2-Saudibill
    3-Liban
    4-Pescado
    5-Sah_bekam
    6-DemmahoM
    7-Hijazzey
    8-Fahad_Talal
    9-muzzamil
    10-hammad_friend
    ----------------------------------

7. noaihmtch

noaihmtch Red Card

Mar 12, 2005
    Great Japan
    hahaha poor boys

8. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    They will only give us a 'Middle East' forums. Just forget the ideas and keep posting as normal, sooner or later they will be forced when they see lots of Saudi threads in the main Asian forum.

9. A.H.M

A.H.M Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Add me to that list. ;)

10. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    11 posters..... :cool:

11. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    12 ;) :D

12. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And I agree with Saudi64, it should be a Mid-Eastern forum.

13. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I suggest that as each country has its own separate Identity then it should be Saudi Forum first. U guys can see that Japan, korea etc. have their own forum so, Saudi Arabia should have their own separate forum too. Besdies, Middle East Forum would become complex and it would also have many non-saudi fans. The Saudi Forum will only be for Saudi Soccer Fans.

Look at me... I am a non-arab but I am one of the greatest Fan of Saudi Arabia, just like u guys. So, have a middle-east forum would be too broad. Instead, there should be a Saudi Forum.... with its own separate identity. what do u say guys?

14. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    ..... Middle East Forum would become complex and it would also have many non-saudi fans. The Saudi Forum will only be for Saudi Soccer Fans......

I mean that many would also be anti saudi soccer or not saudi soccer fans.

15. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    so like we have 12 guys, isnt that enough for the mods to open a saudi forum?
    i am sure its more than the japanese and chinese posters :cool:

16. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire
    Since all the arguments have been for, yet quite a few have voted against, here are a few arguments for the against crowd.

Its not simply the number of posters that support a forum that makes it so, you have to have active posters who contribute to topics related to the country that makes them relevant. Of those you listed I know that 5 are regular posters. The rest are just names. Besides how many active threads does Saudi have? how many go beyond 20 or 30 posts?
    Also, many other posters would be less inclined to visit your own forum to read about Saudi issues, however would be more than inclined to do so if the thread is in the main forum.
    Lastly, allow me to add that having your own forum isnt always the best thing simply because you end up alienating a lot of posters. We have the main boards for a reason, moves like this would end up killing it or making it quite slow.

Finally, wether you get a forum or not is not up to me, I can just recommend it and the admin decides if you should get one or not, so dont take any of my comments as worthy of any weight other than that of another poster.

17. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    lol isnt the above arguments for the FOR crowd :D . anyways those who have said no, where are your opinion guys? :cool:

18. ilbaasha

ilbaasha New Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Kuwait City
    i believe that Saudi Arabia should have its own forum because their league is amongst the best in Asia, they are historically and at present an Asian powerhouse at club and NT levels, and they have enough posters.

I don't believe that having a Saudi sub-forum would alienate anybody, those who are interested will still take a "sneaky" look every now and then (I do that all the time :D )... and posters will be able to start threads on individual matches/issues rather than post in a "whole season" thread which are hard to follow.

I am against the idea of having any more individual country forums... and definitely against having a-only-middle-east-forum... because that would be alienating.

other countries (Kuwait, Mongolia, Bhutan, ... etc) can still post their news in the main forum until they become an Asian powerhouse. :)

19. happy

happy Member

Nov 23, 2004

These 2 countries will take my lifetime like Singapore in becoming superpower :D

20. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

i think theres enough posters for a Saudi forum.. the Chinese, Japanese, Iranians, Aussies, Koreans have a forum, why not KSA?

21. DemmahoM

DemmahoM Member

Apr 1, 2005
    New Haven CT
    Club:
    --other--
    Thanks for your opinion but I think the majority of Saudis would like our own forum..

We'd really appreciate it if you would reccomend us a forum Tex :)

P.S. If we don't get a forum we'd understand thanks to the reasons you posted.

22. HiJazzey

HiJazzey Member

Jan 29, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    I'm generally against dividing the place into subforums for each nation. But since it already started to happen, I don't see why Saudi should be left out. There's already a respectable number of posters, and having our own forum can help develop the community further.

23. Txtriathlete

Txtriathlete Member

Aug 6, 2004
    The American Empire