Alert: SAUDI ARABIA vs BAHRAIN ...PLAY OFF...CAN WE DO IT...

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by al ittihady, Aug 5, 2009.

1. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia

Pesiero:
    "I think my players did the role I asked of them and the defeat is my responsibility," he said according to PA Sport.

"The Portuguese planner felt that his team should have won. "We failed to make the most of many scoring chances in the first half," he said.

"We could have scored three goals at least. I always ask my players to slow down and not to hurry to score goals. They pressed forward but I think we were not lucky.

Falling on his sword for the FA?:eek:

Macala:
    "It was a tough match as we faced one of the strongest team in the region and we played this crucial match in front of Saudi fans," Macala said according to PA Sport.

"I talked to my players before the game and advised them not to look for goals as I expected the Saudis to attack looking to take the lead.

"We were lucky to score in the last minute but we really deserve to reach the World Cup finals.

"Now we will start thinking about preparing for our next game and I hope to see Bahrain in the World Cup finals."

2. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    ALLAHO AKBAR, MONTASHERIIIIIII YA ALLAH MONTAKHABE SAUDI YA ALLAHHHH MONTASHIRIIIIII

Corner for Bahrain...

commentator goes ''Oh'' and stays silent for about 30 seconds.

BAHRAINI BAHRAINI BAHRAINI, YA ALLAH

That was really good. :D

Oh and has his Royal highness Prince jerkoff approve the loss yet? LOL

3. Iranianfootie

Iranianfootie Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Sayf..Mani hit it on the nail. I'm not saying KSA delibertaly lost...I'm saying they were deliberately going for a tie (the game was played after the results of the Iran SK were known). A loss would have automatically eliminated the loser...so I understand the motive behind playing cautiously. But I do think that KSA should have beaten NK in Riyadh.

4. Iranianfootie

Iranianfootie Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    - I agree NK has a strong defense. And they certainly have developed. I don't think "everyone is out to get us"... And I agree NK are "experts at getting 0-0 draws"...that's what they did to us in the end.... I just think that a team that can beat Iran in Tehran should be able to beat North Korea in Riyadh. That's all.

Well...I wish you the best and I'm sure it's even more heart-breaking than what we had to go through since y'all were closer. There's always the next Wc.

5. druryfire

druryfire Member

Sep 10, 2007
    England
    Well, since you have already qualified for Asian Cup 2011, it will be a long time before KSA are in a qualifying situation again, possibly 3 years??

Whats going to happen in the mean time?

6. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Saudi Arabia play worse at home than away. We won only one match at home against the UAE.

Most likely the team will play a friendly tournament in the summer.

7. karlomarx

karlomarx New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello, I am watching the Saudi Arabia vs Bahrain (on replay) at the moment.

In the background of the game is a constant voice on a speaker. I don't understand that language (arabic?) but would someone be so kind and let me know what is being said?

Thanks guys!

8. Persian Bahraini

Persian Bahraini New Member

Sep 11, 2009
    HAHAHA

I am so glad for my country.......Saudis are finished!!!

YES!!! YES!!!!

9. jeera101

jeera101 New Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Trondheim, Norway
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    congrats man, i wasnt in a mood to say anything after the match but i think i am recovering now.. all the best. now u have the west asian flag guyzz. show us the most of what u have. dont just be a castle and do nothing on the front.. GO GO GO

10. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    lan more foriegn players before newzealan playoff math...YOU CAN GET A GOOD RESULT...
    I SAY GO FOR EUROPEAN THIS TIME AND GIVE HIM BAHRAINI PASSPORT...

11. Persian Bahraini

Sep 11, 2009
    Huh?

We dont give passport to no one.

What are you talking about?

12. Persian Bahraini

Sep 11, 2009
    I am so proud of my fellow persian hommie Salman Gholomi (aka Isa), it was his smartly and timly taken cornor kiick that destroyed the saudis.

:cool::cool:

13. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    :p :p :p

14. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2G4t9HOKxE"]YouTube - ‫??? ??????? ????????? ?? ???? ???????? (( ???? ????))‬‎[/ame]

15. al ittihady

al ittihady Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Club:
    Al Ittihad Jeddah
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia