Saturday Night Soccer

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by Lithium858, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Lithium858

Lithium858 Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Baton Rouge
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fox Sports World should do something about the sound for their MLS games. The crowd volume comes and goes and you can hear the sound booth adjusting it constantly. Some games you can hear really well and some you practically can't hear anything. Is there any reason for this? I would assume it would be easier to fix than a Bundesliga match or Dutch match since the feed is directly to them (as opposed to getting it from England, Germany, Spain, etc...) Other than that they do a good job!

2. Lithium858

Lithium858 Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Baton Rouge
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't ignore me or this issue!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. But yeah I feel real dumb responding to my own thread because no one else has. :)

3. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    I most certainly agree with you. It has been this way for several years on FSW. The crowd volume is always so low..... The best part about watching footy on the tele is listening to the supporters singing and chanting...

4. bigtw64

bigtw64 Member+

Aug 16, 2003
    florida
    Club:
    Birmingham City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah, it almost sounds like they are using some
    kind of "canned" audience track! It really spoils the telecast.

5. Lithium858

Lithium858 Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Baton Rouge
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The last 3 telecasts have been good finally. It sounds like ESPN. But for some erason they never have it in stereo like they do for baseball or the NFL. I guess it costs more or something.