Saturday Afternoon: What Will You Be Doing?

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by The Magpie, Oct 8, 2003.

1. jmsullivan

jmsullivan Member

Sep 14, 2000
    Fairhaven Ma.
    Either be at Gillette or working. Baseball is not an option. Sorry, no offense. Not interested.

2. kycelt

kycelt New Member

Jul 5, 2002
    Shepherdsville,KY.
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    None of the above,i will be watching one of the greatest rivalries in any sport,almost on par with the OLD FIRM DERBY(I SAID ALMOST),Texas-Oklahoma from Dallas,the Cotton Bowl is divided right down the middle at the 50 yard line,if you get a chance watch it on ABC.

3. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HA HA HA, boy i needed a good laugh, you go watch your pointyball. I wouldn't waste my time on that crap.

4. revsrock

revsrock Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    Boston Ma
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Now that is just plain IGNORANT!!! Please don't be like soccer bashers, because if you bash other sports you are in the same exact boat.

5. sporting-celtic

Jun 22, 1999
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Soccer Saturday

Now this is what I plan to do this Saturday. Start the day with a trip to Bad Abbots to watch the Ireland / Switzerland Euro 2004 qualifier at 11:30pm (pre game starts at 11am). A good Irish breakfast of rashers and sausages and a cup of cha to make it feel like home. England/Turkey at 1pm this time with a couple of pints of Arthur. Out of Quincy at 3pm and on to Foxboro for the Rev/DC game. Now that's what I call a good Saturday.

6. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Soccer Saturday

ditto, thats one hell of a day

and to revsrock, i can say what i want and i felt your comment was out of line considering this is a soccer board and we are talking about Boston area sports (and USA Women). And to say that that rivalry is one of the best in the world is ignorant in itself.

7. halfnelson31

halfnelson31 New Member

Jul 23, 2002
    NOVA
    somebody crucify him hes letting his son play "pointyball" lol jk footballs a good sport it teaches u about teamwork and is a close second to wrestling for teaching a kid hot to dedicate himself to a sport

8. halfnelson31

halfnelson31 New Member

Jul 23, 2002
    NOVA
    thats gonna be a good game. I think OK takes it cuz White is just on fire and is the best QB in the big 12. *#*#*#*# bj symons he just plays in a good system. oh yea right now Gamecocks 20 Kentucky 7 3rd quarter :)

9. patfan1

patfan1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 19, 1999
    Nashua, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unless you're talking one of those hand held TV's, I'm not sure you'd be allowed to bring in anything bigger.