Sao Caetano vs Club America: 1st leg [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by Deleted USer, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Levante,

My personal opinions about the Sao Caetano - America fixture were expressed here. Some returned with insults. Yet their posts were not edited in ways that make them look bad. WHY?

WHY THE PARTIAL TREATMENT?

As for being a "regular contributing member," I did not join this site two days ago. If being a "regular contributing member" is the criteria by which you judge posters here, then you moderators might wanna re-examine your rules and regulations.

2. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You are a troll Century's Best plain and simple and you should get a yellow for post were you called us "fagg.ot ass partial moderators" you have been warned countless times before.

3. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    I have warned you twice and I did not receive even a PM from you like that. Now that I mean business you want an explanation?

Listen, After the libertadores games the other day, plenty of other non-regular posters came in here, laughed, and they've gone away. You don't get it.

You are trolling

4. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Are you the one who edited my posts with the "troll" stuff?

Let me ask you plain and simple.

WHY were others not warned, nor their posts altered, after THEY used insults?

You want me to withdraw the insult? I WILL NOT because you guys were PARTIAL. Lay down the law but lay it down on all or don't lay it down at all.

5. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    PMs? Suffice it to say I never thought of them--and only NOW did I learn that if you click on that icon, there's a "bad post alert" functionality.

YOU DON'T GET THIS: WHY AM I CENSORED FOR FOUL LANGUAGE--BUT ************ ISN'T? IS IT CUZ HE IS ALSO AN AMERICA MX FAN? JUST ADMIT IT IF THAT'S THE CASE, I UNDERSTAND...

6. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001

YOU DON'T GET THIS: WHY AM I CENSORED FOR FOUL LANGUAGE--BUT ************ ISN'T? IS IT CUZ HE IS ALSO AN AMERICA MX FAN? JUST ADMIT IT IF THAT'S THE CASE, I UNDERSTAND...

No.

Thread Closed.

7. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thing is this board is primarily for Mexico fans and fans of Mexican teams. Guess what RDl is a Mexican and has been around these boards for a while now. On the other hand you are not a fan and all your posts have been of the trolling variety. You just post to inflame the regulars.. I warned you a few days ago to cut it out, but you wouldn't. So RDL got riled up and told you off