Santos official thread. (r)

Discussion in 'Club Santos Laguna' started by toot86, Jul 22, 2002.

1. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas
    i want them to get a shot at libertadores again porq no fue justa la manera en la ke salio la ultima vez

ke bien esta jugando l santos la verdad los puedo ver todo l apertura invictos porq ya nomas falta tecos tigres morelia necaxa atlas y san luis

2. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Damn, the hardest part of the season is over. I think Morelia and San Luis can give us a hard time, but I have trouble believing any of the rest would be able to beat us.

3. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ...kiss of death...I'll keep my mouth shut next time.

4. AztecGoldX

AztecGoldX New Member

Nov 20, 2006
    Mississippi
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    wow...tecos did us bad...kind of shocking

5. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas
    only team i was worried about beating us(maybe s. luis in s. luis)... they had been coming in strong at home w/ menotti

things out of that game
    -the defense w/out castillo isn't the same
    -lorito is now a full on defensive mid
    -peralta is shit in most games
    -Herrera>>>Peralta...i dont kno why guzman plays oribe over herrera if he scored mor goals last season
    -tactical mistakes killed us...mares(castillo position) had been playing for Torres and Luduena as a mid not defense. Barrera had been playing for castillo not as d-mid and lorito hadnt played lateral this season. Guzman should have just kept our d-mids the same and just put barrera for Castillo as he had been doing, and mares for luduena, also herrera for peralta

also wat r the odds atlante would lose its invicto in the same jornada

6. johntkelly

johntkelly New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Hello Santos fans,

I'm interested in getting in touch with anyone who is going to Santos vs. Moreila game on Saturday.

I'm interested in finding a commentator for this match for a part-time job. i.e commentating on this match.

Please feel free to contact me at livecom365mexico@gmail.com for further information.

Many Thanks
    John Kelly

7. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think I finally figured it out. Don't say anything my boys win, think I know something about this game and I get reminded that I don't know shit.

Another exciting game, another win. Going down to 10 and losing the lead got me a bit scared, luckily they got the lead back and created some distance in the table.

8. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Damn, that was a tough game. Necaxa put up a real good game. The one thing that continues to impress me is the ability to respond after a goal is scored.

9. #1Keeper

#1Keeper Member+

Feb 7, 2004
    Well, a win is a win. I thought we were going to tie 2-2 again. The thing that continues to impress me is how bad the defense looks on set pieces. I also want to know were all the people who wanted Santos to descend last season went. All I kept hearing last season was how bad Santos was and how they were going to descend, but look at where they are now.

10. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas
    just a buch of losers talking out of their ass. Santos was never that bad, they played well most of their games but just couldnt win. after the win against morelia they really shot up though

hopefully they will finish the season w/ a perfect record at home this sunday against Tigres

11. Desert_Eagle

Desert_Eagle Member

Oct 29, 2005
    U.S.A
    i think santos was playing bad not because they didnt have the talent, but because the morale of the team was way too low and they were able to pick it up and start winning games one at a time. i remember how some said santos was going to have an excellent season last seasons because they got good reinforcements. it could also have being that they needed to adapt to the team and why now they are having a great season.

12. Vuoso11

Vuoso11 New Member

May 30, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    becerra shut it down yesterday, the dudes a little big but damn he gets the job done.....

13. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what's the word on Oswaldo??

will he still be back in time for liguilla??

14. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Last I heard is that he'll probably be back, but I'm not sure if it would be a good idea. I don't like the idea of putting in a player who hasn't played in months...and to be thrown into liguilla.

15. mister kilo

mister kilo New Member

Nov 17, 2007
    chicago
    hopefully oswaldo , does comes in, i beleive he will get in shape really quickly!

16. futbolitico87

futbolitico87 Member

May 11, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FANS OF SANTOS OF LAGUNA I PRESENT THE NEW LOGO

[​IMG]
    Not official and I made it personally

17. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ok, we probably didn't deserve the win, but the way the boys reacted was great and I was especially happy for Castillo...great pass and finish. I feel pretty good about advancing considering we'll be at full strength and at home where we're near perfect.

The ref really handed this one to us, I feel bad for the Morelia fans, but these things happen. I won't feel too bad about it because I know the luck can easily turn in the other direction.

18. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  19. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Arce has it in for my boy Castillo, they are knocking the shit out of him. I hope Lorito is ok, he looked knocked out.

20. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Member

Jun 29, 2006
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I hope yall choke just like every past Super Leader(with the exception of Pachuca). LOL:D

21. Panfilo

Panfilo Member+

May 9, 2003
    INLAND EMPIRE
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Castillo was a beast in the first half.

If he keeps this up Hugo better make some tactical change to have both Guardado and him on the field at the same time.

22. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ...and what supplant the beast that is Pinto? I personally think he would be good in the midfield because as long as Salcido is in there, Castillo won't get a shot. I think he's our best option if we want an attacking LB, his defense still needs work.

23. Panfilo

Panfilo Member+

May 9, 2003
    INLAND EMPIRE
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Pinto is slow and short. Meh

I was thinking about a 4-3-3

Castro----Rafa--Salcido---Castillo
    ---Arce----Torrado--Guardado---
    ---Gio--------Cacho--------Nery

24. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I know I was being stupid. I think he and Guardado would fu cking kill!! I'd throw in Barrera in Arce's spot and Vela in Nery's. Which Castro? My fav is still El Gringo.

25. Dr. Deplorable

Dr. Deplorable Member+

Mar 31, 2007
    Kansas
    i want to see estrada on nt since that seems to be a weaker spot