San Patrick's chants

Discussion in 'Chivas USA Supporters Clubs' started by AndSomeAreAngels, Aug 13, 2007.

1. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Dale! dale!! dale!!! dale!!!! CHIVAS dale! dale!! dale!!! dale!!!! USA.....

This very simple Chant and it sounds bad ass with the Drum. Will practice this one on the weekend

2. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've got a three songs that are in development... I'll show them off on Sunday.

1) Rebels of the Sacred Flock: A play off of Flogging Molly's "Rebels of the Sacred Heart."

2) We are the Chivas!: a really bad version of "Roll out the Barrel."

3) Title in development: "the drunken sailor song"

They may be lame, but their easy to follow!

3. Chivista805

Chivista805 New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    CHIVA TOWN
    Hey Did U Guys Watch The Game Yesterday...the Quiet Squad Used The Chant I Was Talking About...ole.ole.ole.ole. When They Were Lossing ...lmao...thats The Wrong Chant 2 Do When U Are Lossing...what A Joke They Are...

4. hrothgarofsocal

Apr 22, 2007
    Union Ultras
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Now we're talkin! Not sure if this link will work, but here's the Fenians "Drunken Sailor" http://www.thefenians.com/sounds/mp3/sailor.m3u

And without even testing to see if that link was good, here's a little something called " The San Patricios" http://www.thefenians.com/sounds/mp3/sanpatricios.m3u

Anyway - www.thefenians.com should get you to some good ole Irish tunes, just go to the "listen" page to get a taste.

Fenians, Flogging Molly, The Tossers ( check out their version of Dicey Riley, the chorus is a perfect sing-along ), and if you want to go old school try granddaddy of them all The Pogues.

Finding music won't be a problem - we just need some creative (but simple) lyrics.

5. glyconerd

glyconerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Good idea. Like these tunes. Maybe you can bring a printout of the lyruics so we can try it tomorrow.

6. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have already created a "Drunken Sailor" remix. It is extremely easy to either mod or follow. Printouts are on the way but the lyrics will only be shared among members of the St. Pats. ;)

Roll out the barrel has two verses, One is for the Chivas and one celebrates El Guzano!

My rebels remix will be short but it can be driven by drums or claps.

See you all at 4PM

7. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ok guys back to work with the chants …. We need to get at least 5-7 songs ready for our next meeting which would be most likely be these weekend we would have the drum so we can practice better come on St Pat’s like Glyco says “ HOLD TIGHT CHIVAS” let see who else have any chants