San Patricios and La Legion discussion

Discussion in 'Chivas USA Supporters Clubs' started by futgod, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Chivista805

Chivista805 New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    CHIVA TOWN
    Thats a no..no..in supporter groups, just take pics after...

2. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think Panchito did it for you!

3. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    There's a lot of trading insults in this thread, but that's for reasons outside this board.

I don't see a supporters group outside of the Legion lasting too long.

monu/rk: the sequel.

4. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You don't know what your dealing with! This was only the first match and we already have a core group.

5. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I didn't say I was against it. I'm just saying there's not a lot of acceptance from the Legion's end of it.

You guys better tie your banners down with bicycle locks, and zip ties.

6. ekker3

ekker3 Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    ok seriously, whats the purpose of conflict between supporters groups. im curious to hear why some in the legion dont accept st pats.

its not about us (the fans), its about "supporting" what's on the field...and that's where the real passion should come from. sometimes i feel that gets lost in the shuffle.

7. MARCH_

MARCH_ Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All i have to say is St.Pats is here to stay, and support Chivas USA and thats the end of it. Note: For all the haters, harrastment won't be tolerated, it's a shame how we are being treated, we all cheer for the same team, and this is how St.Pats is treated, lets keep the peace!

8. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    All I’m going to say we don’t what any conflict with the legion we are not disrespecting them in any way, but if they what our banner and our flags...Like a home used to say. “No !!no !!no!! no!! no!!” we know what a banner is worth and we would do anything to defend them, like I said, and some one else mentioned lets concentrate on the TEAM that’s what it matters and support them on the field the San Patricios are here to stay we might be 1 or 3 or 10 but we are there just to support our TEAM not to create friction between the groups that’s all!!

9. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Having problems between groups is the stupidest thing ever. Why would any groups have problems with others supporting and loving the SAME team.

10. Differ

Differ Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ask any Galaxy fan that belongs to either the Galaxians or Riot Squad.
    They'd probably be best suited to answer your question.

I figure nobody likes to share the limelight.

11. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I had a conversation with one of the leaders of the legion. I don't think there are any problems between the groups. there be some personal issues between individuals but their stance was let them do their thing and see where it goes, good to them.

12. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Thats good to hear.

13. REBANOSAGRADO

REBANOSAGRADO New Member

Feb 2, 2005
    ok people im not reba soy aspa... if u dont know me well im no here to try to be recognize.. im so ********en confuse i was reading de tema and some coments here there in all this days from people that talk with some guys over there and the opinion of the la banda de mas awante ...

well first i have to say that we dont care if u guys are doing a new banda or porra .. every body is free to do anything if u paid ur ticket.. so if u guys wanna chant in english good for u guys.. if u wanna be apart thats good to.. if u thing that this is a buisness well gogin or gugin have to sell tickets thats his work.. if there are people that wanna be recognize like leaders well what can i said the problem here is that some of the guys like rey misterio are talking shit about us he try to get people or invite people from la legion and thats no the problem like i said if anyone want to go overthere is free to do it but dont come back anymore why cause we are a suporters of chivas guadalajara and we suport chivas usa just to increase our group and we support chivas usa even before they stared like team.. somebody said that we thing that legion is more important that chivas usa ..probably not but we been here before them.. so my point here is that anyone is welcome to join us if they have the same feeling 4 chivas..so the problem is that u guy in some points u wanna be part of la legion cause i see that in some other temas and then u guys said that u wanna be a independent group.. thats the problem just dont talk shit about us,dont try to get people with lies, dont say to anybody that ur are a piece of la legion but in english version cause ur not we always try to stay together like one big group and we gonna be in the same way always thats why rey is not with us anymore cause he know that he ******** everything here try to separate the banda with lies and talking shit .. try to be a leader... try to somebody even is he dont know shit about a real hinchada... thats why he leave cause he coudnt b e the one even the borrachos dont like him anymore... another problem was u supost to suport chivas usa chanting in english in the last game ur guys were chanting in spanish,some of the flags or logos are in spanish so for me thats mean that u dont really want to do this to do something diferent is just to try to be recognize like somebody important... but like it said we dont have a problem that u guys do this for chivas usa if u guys do this for the rigth reazon... and like i said dont mixed nothing with la legion a thats all...

to end this opinion i hope that we can talk face to face to clear this and let everything clear with the leaders of san pats .. and any that want be there no thru a computer cause is easy to say something here and later said something diferent we already pass for that with rey misterio...the reazon to do this is cause is a lot of legionarios that want to do something againts san pats cause the same problems or chismes so if u really want to fix this put a date and time and we will there ....if anything reymisterio know my fon.. and tomorow we be there in the parking 13 like always ...

attent: LA BANDA DEL ROJIBLANKO...LA BANDA KE NO ABANDONA.. LA BANDA DEL SENTIMIENTO SINCERO... LA BANDA DE LAL LEGION KALIFAS...

14. jq pepe

jq pepe New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    los angeles
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Whats going on here...:confused:

I've seen an empty HDC for too long, even when we are one of the hottest MLS sides, the more fans/hinchas/porras/barras/Legiones/San Patos show their support for the Goats, the better it will be. I say Welcome San Patricios, plus we all agree on one thing:

LOS DEL galaxy SON PUTOS...:D

15. glyconerd

glyconerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Someone else from the legion brought up these concerns and they've been answered by EastLAChiva in this thread. https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590911

Thank you

16. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Otra vez? Yawn.

Go Chivas!

17. RICHARD ESCUTIA

Jul 25, 2006
    PALMDALE
    GALAXY FAN? YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO ANYTHING, OTHER THAN EXPRESS YOUR DISSAPOINTMENT WITH THE RIOT SQUAD AND THE GALAXIANS.

18. RICHARD ESCUTIA

Jul 25, 2006
    PALMDALE
    HERMANCO CHIVISTA:
    HISTORICAMENTE HABLANDO, EL BATALLON DE SAN PATRICIO TIENE UNA PAGINA GLORIOSA EN LA HISTORIA DE MEXICO, YA QUE ESTOS SOLDADOS NORTEAMERICANOS E IRLANDESES SE UNIERON A MEXICO PARA PELEAR EN CONTRA DE LOS INVASORES ESTADOUNIDENSES. TODOS SABEMOS QUE COMO NUESTRA LEGION 1908, NO HAY DOS.

PERO ESTE RECHAZO NO AYUDA EN NADA A NUESTRA CAUSA ROJIBLANCA NI A CHIVAS USA.. SE NESECITAN MAS FANATICOS ANGLOS, LATINOS, DE LO CONTRARIO, CHIVAS USA PODRIA EXTINGUIRSE POR FALTA DE AFICIONADOS.

YO TUVE EL GUSTO DE CONOCER A VARIOS INTEGRANTES DEL BATALLON DE SAN PATRICIO Y TE PUEDO ASEGURAR CATEGORICAMENTE QUE SON HONORABLES, QUE QUIEREN AYUDAR A NUESTRO EQUIPO Y A NUESTRA CAUSA.