San Marino:Germany 06.09.06 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by The Old Lady Hertha, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  2. AndrewP

AndrewP New Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Minnesota
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    True.

I thought it was a little much myself, but as long as goal differential counts, you got to take what you can get I guess.

3. AfrcnHrbMan

AfrcnHrbMan Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Philly
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    hey as a gunners supporter i was wondering why they didnt let lehman take that pk. Was it an 'add insult to injury' kinda thing? Oh great win by the way, never seen a team get owned liked that. i felt real bad for those guys though, if i was on the team, even knowing i wouldnt win, this would still hurt.

4.   ²

² New Member

Aug 10, 2006
    South Africa

Yah apparently the San Marino players were pleading for fair play to lessen the humiliation if Lehmann scores too. Good on Lehmann to accept it though, surprised me...

5. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Teams like san Marino are very bad, you play them, you lose your form and make your standards go down. Germany could have played michael schumacher + Angela Merkel as strikers

6. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    Schumi is actually a pretty decent player and would probably make the San Marino squad.

Err, standards go down? Based on what evidence? That's why Bundesliga teams play pre-season matches against weak opposition, to lose their form?

7. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    have you ever played jamaica, iran, saudu arabia, china, canada and then played England in the EA gAME? For sure you'll lose because the 6 will make you take things easy.

8. localhost

localhost Member

May 14, 2005
    Yeeessss and we all know that between an EA game and reality there is 0% difference...right

9. -Sx2-

-Sx2- Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

lol....wtf? you compare EA games (it's in the game) to real life soccer (fair play is my play) ...you is tripping boy.

off teh record...Fifa games are known to have teams underpowered. why is Bosnia more powerful than Iran and Gutamala more powerfull than turkey is beyond me.

10. prymetyme

prymetyme Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Vallendar
    beautiful, too bad i was away and didnt get to watch the match but great result even though it is san marino.

11. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    1. "jamaica, iran, saudu arabia, china, canada" = 6 countries? Did you just count "saudu" and "arabia" as two countries? :D
    2. Are you saying that playing 1 minnow and playing 5-6 minnows in a row is the same?
    3. Are you saying that you can transfer conclusions directly from computer games to real football matches?

Good grief.

12. -Sx2-

-Sx2- Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    how is iran a minnow?

how is saudi a minnow?

i'm lost...powers are asia are minnow now?

13. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    Yes, that would have been point 4. Iran is of course not a minnow.

14.   ²

² New Member

Aug 10, 2006
    South Africa
    The simple fact that all you people take Psychosis hsv aka computathug seriously and respond to his retarded Polish posts makes you look like complete idiots.

He did the same thing at soccer24-7 and banned numerous times.

15. Aranbarri

Aranbarri New Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Bilbao
    LOL

16. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    aka Mrc / +10 / RAPIST yOU GOT BANNED for insulting my polish friend swiety now you are here. go back to you little house

17. breath

breath New Member

May 29, 2006
    Mombasa
    Congragulations Germany for setting a new record in euro qualifiers. watched only the highlight by the way

18.   ²

² New Member

Aug 10, 2006
    South Africa
    Haha ok indigent pole.

For anyone that is interested in a shameful example of unsound retards sharing the same air as us, do a search on computathug and swiety at soccer24-7 forums.

19. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    You see, sometimes it's better to respond seriously to stupid posts. It might be educational. Right?

Didn't know he was Polish. Zajebiscie kurva. A simple pole in a complex plane (this one is only for mathematicians).

20. Psychosis hsv

Psychosis hsv Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    you are a clever man , if that's the way you seek attention in here .

continue living in soccer forums while others are living real lives. it is said most peolpe like you who are on all forums don't watch matches at all. you only depend on what people say

have you seen people here making personal attacks , or stupid remarks like you Idiots, you are all retards ? here you will get banned if you continue stirring german-polish relations. do some research on + 10 in this forum and you will how many times he has posted the word retard and idiot. i guess that is what he is called by his friends as he has already admitted he has no friends
    @ DeadFingers and Old Lady ensure no personal attacks are commited here unlike your little forum

have made your day SA shit, as finally someone has replied to you

we were having our own "stupid" conversation with A Arthur D about EA, and since you know nothing except the 2 words there you came. you dont have to reply to what you consider stupid since you are a genious of two words. most people come to this place to talk about soccer and have fun in general but you, have your own little troubles to sort out. if you have a problem with me complain to Deadfingers and Big soccer
    since i know you dont care much about being banned as you have been banned before here as +10 and some other stupid name i will stop there.

21. poorvi

poorvi Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Bombay
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You really can't resist these mathematical jibes, right? :p

Is a simple pole of the form a+ib where b=0?
    Is the pole the root of the equation?

Comming to bigsoccer, may or may not improve my understanding of the beautiful game, but it sure has improved my concepts in mathematics. :)

22. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Thread closed. Guys.. insults have to stop.