san jose copycats

Discussion in 'Chivas USA Supporters Clubs' started by D_Logan, Mar 25, 2010.

1. D_Logan

D_Logan Red Card

Oct 26, 2009
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1358973
    they apparently decided to create a supporter group like ours, but unlike our two supporter groups that are both organic, this san jose hinchada is created by their front office. how lame is that?the ultras must be all racist and not accept latinos, since their fo feels the need to start a group only for latinos.

2. hrothgarofsocal

Apr 22, 2007
    Union Ultras
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Don't care... good luck to all MLS SG's.... even in NoCal.

3. JediK

JediK Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    SJ Ultras have always complained about our instruments and stuff when we go up there...it's just not their style I guess. They do more euro "clapping and chanting" only.

Would be stupid to force them together because they are just going to butt heads.
    Just let each group do their own thing and support their own way.

4. D_Logan

D_Logan Red Card

Oct 26, 2009
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    since i live in the bay area for part of the year i went to check out the smurfs vs real salt lake and i was sitting on top of their supporter section. the ultras is good we gotta be fair they look like european groups and like you said above me they aint into drums and instruments but rather singing clapping and all that euro style, which even though it aint my favorite, i gotta respect. the good thing for us is that their front office put some other smaller suporter group, people told me its called casbah, right near them and i guess they hate them cause all game long they beated their drums and covered the ultras messing up all their chants. so i aint worried when we play them at there stadium we gonna cover the whole local crowd.what i noticed at the ultras is that they was very organized cause they had a capo with the megaphone standing in the front by the railing. is there a way we get that for UU. we got a lot of potential if we can only organize it a little better we would be by far the best group in MLS

5. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The use of a megaphone is considered a weapon according to Otto the head of the HDC security.:mad:
    Well that's what he said is a weapon at Chivas USA games.

6. rmf 2010 redded

rmf 2010 redded Red Card

Apr 2, 2010
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    san jose can have 10 supporter groups, we will never be afraid of them

7. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club: