Samuel Galindo

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by batch-wafc, Oct 6, 2009.

1. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Word on the street is that Samuel G. is no longer on the Wilstermann roster due to some problems with his rights (who knows). All I know is that he did not play as much as I thought he would last season.

vivabolivar repped this.
  2. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The one that should have been in a best position to succeed, doesnt. This is too bad. Who knows where he'll end up now. We dont know if he could play in England, and i'm not talking about arsenal, but any EPL or Championship team because he didnt stay in europe long enough. I know he still has a contract with arsenal, lets hope something can be salvaged with his career.

3. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    My guess is back to Spain again to work on getting him Spanish Citizenship.

4. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If Wilster got him, I dont see why the champs Bolivar don't make a pull for him, I'm sure he would be more then attracted to play in Libertadores next year.

5. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    This kid was soo promising. Is he still affiliated with Arsenal?

6. Benxinho

Benxinho New Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  7. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Kind of sad new. Seems like Galindo is playing for Blooming this season.

With that we have Cabrera and Galindo in Blooming. Raldez, Melean and Mojica in oriente. Pedriel in Bolivar. Chumacero en el tigre.

Besides from Martins, Arze, Campos and Edivaldo, we don't have any players playing abroad

8. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Honestly i rather our best players play at home...abroad theyre mostly benched anyway and at least at home we get to have them adapt easier to altitude for la seleccion...

9. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Galindo was last rumored to play for Guabira, but haven't heard anything in a few days. Cabrera signed for Guabira.

nanoGVSP repped this.
  10. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think you are getting Galindo mixed up with Diego Suarez, the kid who was at Dynamo Kiev's youth team and got moved up to the second team. He is now 22 and never made the A squad, that is why he got sent to Blooming. Galindo was at Wilster last year, but got very little playing time. Now there are rumors he may join Guabira, but nothing official yet. About Cabrera, if you're referring to Diego Cabrera he ended up in Guabira instead of Blooming. The one that may end up in Blooming is Chaves, who was in Atlas but got hurt.

Eber1990 and dreyx2000 repped this.
  11. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007

Nano knows his Bolivian soccer it seems!

12. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Lol it's an obsession.I only wish the games were available on cable, I haven't even been able to find a reliable stream online.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  13. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Heh! i keep up with the news as well but havent heard anything about Galindo, if you care to share where you got this info, that'd be great.

Sucks what happened to Chavez because he was an out and out starter for atlas and i saw the game when he got injured. It was very weird, he basically planted his foot wrong and fell on his own. now Atlas is loaning him til the summer because they want to use an international player spot. Hopefully, he gets back because players returning home is not good at all imo

14. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It pretty much sums up our hitting rock bottom. The few we had abroad came back home without much fanfare and there is no one coming up the ranks with any future possibilities to play abroad. Even Alex Pontons got cut from his 2nd division team and is now playing in the Prima Divizione, the equivalent of a 3rd. Division.

15. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I've looked arround on Galindo, and I cant find anything, there was rumors about him joining Guabira, but that is all so far.
    You are spot on about Chaves. Hopefully next semester he can rejoin Atlas.
    IMO it's not entirely a bad thing that some of our players are coming back, specially if they come and help our teams move further than before in Libertadores. The one that bothers me the most is Chuma, because of the kind of player he was at strongest, and because it seems as if he gave up and wasn't up to the challenge. Still I'm hopeful he along with the rest of the team will have a good Libertadores and move on to the next round.

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I wonder if our players aren't mentally ready to leave....

17. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    I think we're just not bringing up the kind of players needed for today's game. Players have to be faster, quicker, and even attacking mids must defend. More athletic.

We have very talented players, but our typical offensive players don't exactly defend as well as what's required in the big leagues.

I can go on and on. But I'll sound like a broken record. We have the soccer part down. We just lack in how the game is played properly on a field.

18. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree for europe....but we could make it in Brasil or Argentina. Truth is....because of our lack of success at NT level has us losing reputation when it comes to anywhere else.

19. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Would be great if we got more players in Argentina and Brazil leagues. Happier if they played their then Europe.

20. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  21. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What the ********??? Colorado Rapids??

Yet DC United is stuck going after NO ONE for the midfield??

22. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Wow. Hope he tears up the league. If Arsenal and Everton were impressed, I'm sure he can impress enough to crack the line up for Colorado.

One of the best players in the sub 17 tourney 4 years ago, and now out of the plans for Arsenal. Sad.

I'd go to RFK to cheer him on.

23. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    To be honest, I hope he not only makes team, but score multiple goals against United for not giving him a tryout.

Olsen needs a South American of Galindo's quality in the mid.

24. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  25. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    One step at a time guys, don't forget he didn't do well in Wilster. First he's got to make the team. Believe me I'm pulling for this guy, if he does make the team I'll go see him at RB arena.
    About Olsen I couldn't agree more.