Sampaoli: Noticias, comentarios, opiniónes, etc (R)

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by MetroChile, Dec 3, 2012.

1. toepunt

toepunt Member

Aug 24, 2003
    North America
    Una vez que todo llegue a su fin, renuncia escrita presentada y bolsillos llenos, hay que estar preparados porque Sampaoli va a decir más declaraciones infundadas y ofensivas contra Chile y los dirigentes.

2. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    #277 Rickdog, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    Aparentemente, según este reporte, Sampaoli y la ANFP llegaron a un acuerdo para que el enano pueda desvincularse.
    Como buena prostituta barata, la ANFP, solo le aceptó 600 mil dolares como indemnización. Con razón somos el hazmereir de Sudamérica, ya que hacen al final Beccacece se fue gratis y Sampaoli pagará solo el 10 %. :thumbsdown:

http://www.espn.cl/futbol/mundial/n...glo-su-desvinculacion-de-la-seleccion-chilena

Como más encima somos bien weones, fijo que más encima le aceptarán que lo pague en cuotas, a 10 o 20 años plazo .....
    :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
    En fin, al menos este enano de mierda ya es historia, que es lo que yo más quería al respecto.

toepunt repped this.
  3. freeestyler

freeestyler Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Are we talking about the same Sampaoli? I'm talking about the small guy, one of the most passionate football coaches in the world. Yes, exactly this one, who took the Chilean National Team just after the 5th lost game in a row, this time from the football giant Serbia.

Are you talking for the same guy who won on Wembley against England only 12 months later? The same one who almost won against the current world champion in Stuttgart? The same one who won against the world champion and almost eliminated the home nation of the WC Brazil 10 days later? The same one who won the first and only big tournament for the whole football history of the Chilean national football? The same one who brought so much joy and happinesses to an entire nation only within 3 years?

In the big football in countries in Europe the salary and everything money related is a problem of the football federation. How much would they pay to the coaching staff and where the money will come from is not a problem of the entire nation, but only of the football federation. The normal people, the normal fans are measuring the success of a coach on the football field, that's the relevant part, that's the important point for them. For all the rest the football federation is taking care. That's how it should be. It's so ugly that an entire nation had to be involved in so personal matters. His contract is between him and the football federation, not between him and the entire Chilean nation, but the joy.. It was for the entire nation, right?

Do we have to start talking about the money he brought, because of his product. Chile is now 5th in the world. Check the last contract with Nike and compare it with the Brooks-one.

And please don't start the topic, that the players actually won everything! Which players? The same players, which lost 5 games in a row at the end of 2012, receiving 14 goals and scoring only 3? Vargas, who has more goals for the national team than for the clubs he played in these 3 years? Jara or Silva, who played more games for the national team than for their clubs in these 3 years?

It was nice and beautiful, unfortunately it's over. The only solution for me is Bielsa, otherwise .. back to the good old reality.

P:S. I still hope we are talking about different guys.

4. toepunt

toepunt Member

Aug 24, 2003
    North America
    Yes, we are talking about the same guy who is not more than a low life lying crook who insulted my country.

5. freeestyler

freeestyler Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Insulted? By winning Copa America?

6. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    Al cesar lo que es del cesar, no voy a olvidar lo que hizo con la U y Chile, gracias por su aporte. Pero esto ya esta viciado y es mejor partir por caminos distintos. No me parece que no haya cumplido con la clausula, pa que chucha las tenemos entonces? No se mas detalles del nuevo acuerdo asi que ante la ignorancia prefiero no comentar, pero a primera vista es un chiste.

Ahora solo queda cruzar los dedos con que no nos pongan a un paquete a cargo de la selección. El entrenador SI IMPORTA ya lo he visto mill veces. Me la juego con Berizzo y Bielsa...

7. toepunt

toepunt Member

Aug 24, 2003
    North America
    Me gustaría que Bielsa volviera, pero lo veo difícil. Al loco le gustan las cosas claras como el agua y en este momento la ANFP todavía tiene que resolver satisfactoriamente las investigaciones a las que está sujeto con el Ministerio y SII.

8. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    #283 Rickdog, Jan 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    You making it look very simple, as if results in football was just a matter of what a coach does, while the players could be the same thing as if 11 chimps were the ones who play.

We will never know what could have happened if the former coach (Borghi), would have continued training the team. Truth is, his 5 in a row defeat streak, came at a moment of time where our players weren't passing through their best moment together with a series of very difficult matches, and when he was forced to quit, for Chile came the most easy part of the qualifiers, playing the most harder matches at home, so he perfectly could have achieved the same results as Sampaoli. The problem with him, was that he was more stubborn than a mule and he insisted in doing the same things that proved not to be worthy to be done over and over again, together with the fact that the team was not playing at any style, mostly improvising, all reasons which together made it reasonable to have him leave the team and be replaced by the greedy midget.

Sampaoli, really didn't do that much to the team. All he did was imitate Bielsa almost in everything, and when he asumed the team, he went back to everything Bielsa was doing before with this team, with almost the same players that Bielsa had prepared in the positions where Bielsa had them playing (despite many of them didn't like it, to where Borghi had them playing), and after a short time doing this, results started coming. He also had the great luck, to have most of those players at their best moment in their career, which also helps a lot to achieve things (as a great diference to Sampaoli, when Borghi was in charge, many of the players which are the back bone of our team, were playing bad and unrecognizable to how we know them now, and the biggest problem with Borghi, is that he insisted using them despite how bad they were performing, together with not using those players he had personal problems with as he didn't have it in him(the professionalism to put first the needs of the team, over than the needs of his own).

Truth be said, I don't want to take away from him the good things he has : he is a very hard working man and it is very unlikely to see him foolling around and losing time, as most of his time he is studying football and players (a great professionalism and atitude, which Bielsa also had).
    But it is also true, that he did not do much for the team, and what is worse, which is the main reason why I didn't want him in the team any longer (money for me, is the least of the reasons why I wanted him out), is that this "son of a female dog", gave nothing for the future of our NT, by never really giving worthy chances to new players, while at the same time he insisted in some players that aren't any special or simply average players, leaving out of the team lots of good players (specially in areas where our team has a deficit at), which could perfectly help the team lots more than those average ones. Sampaoli, basicly used the same players whith which he started playing with, when he asumed the first day, and not even one "new" player appeared for our NT, in all his time at charge. And as now these players are getting older, he knows that it is probable that they will not do much more than whatever they already did.
    So as the ship sinks, he is not really willing to go down with it, .....

toepunt repped this.
  9. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    No te engañes, Salah es del mismo grupito que pusieron a Jadue en la testera de la ANFP y sacaron a HMN y por ende, la razón por la cual, Bielsa se fue en su momento.
    El "loco" puede ser "loco", pero no wevón.

A mí también me gustaría tenerlo de vuelta, pero no creo que así sea ahora.:(

JAIME CHILE and HeartandSoul repped this.
  10. posteador

posteador Member+

Dec 29, 2006
    Lincoln, UK
    #285 posteador, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    > Sampaoli, really didn't do that much to the team. All he did was imitate Bielsa almost in everything.

Hmmm what? They are similar in intensity but in terms of formation I don't remember Sampaoli starting with 3 strikers all that often... it is well known Bielsa prefers 3 up top all the time, even a man down! Remember that away match against Ecuador? He will start pressing the opposing GK, Sampaoli's work starts in mifield. Sampaoli does not shy away from defending with possession like Pep does, which is smarter for cup competitions as it does not drain players too quickly.

Bielsa absolutely hates sideways passing in midfield, he is a lot more vertical. You guys will remember if Bielsa returns. It will be night and day in terms of verticality. This style is better for league type games like the qualifiers where you have plenty of rest between matches as well as bigger rewards for risking more and going for 3 points, but I feel it can be a problem in cup competitions.

However I don't think Bielsa will return either, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I'd try Berizzo when he makes himself available in June/July... in the meantime they can put anyone. I got the match against Argentina in Santiago as a defeat anyway, we have key players injured/suspended and no manager.

11. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Didn´t do much, except win us our first ever title. meh

MetroChile repped this.
  12. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Pelao tránsfuga. Desde el 2014 que se quería ir de Chile, ahora ya lo logró, y no le salió tan caro por lo que se ha sabido.

13. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    There’s a lot of Bielsa and Sampaoli comparisons happening here. Here’s my view.

I give, and have given, credit to Bielsa for creating the spine of this team. He was the inventor. He rescued it and gave it an identity.

But, and I say this respectfully, Chile 14-15 was upgraded correctly, and Sampaoli was the perfect replacement. I realise that some say that he was little more than a plagiarist of Bielsa, but this is simply untrue. Under Sampaoli, Chile learned how to switch tactical set-ups during and in between games; a key difference. Unlike Bielsa, Sampaoli has shown to be able to put vanity aside and think laterally when facing a difficult opponent. I rarely saw Bielsa do this with Chile. Sampaoli, rightly or wrongly, knew when he could switch from a 4-3-3 to a 3-5-2. More importantly – for me, this is the biggest difference – Chile 14-15 learned to grind and stay alive in tough matches. Bielsa had Chile from September 2007 to January 2011 (or end of 2010, if one counts the Uruguay farewell match as his last). In this time-frame, his team played Brazil three times (Sept. 2008, Sept. 2009 and end of June 2010); not only could he not solve Brazil, he either failed or refused to learn lessons and implement new blueprints, and Chile was beaten soundly in all three matches (0-3, 2-4 and 0-3). For all the experimentation that he did with an extensive list of players in almost 3.5 years, he never solved Brazil; one of the most average Brazilian teams in recent history.

I am looking at the numbers, the results; the evidence. A lot of Sampaoli’s tactics were borrowed and tweaked, but his team knew how to ‘weather the storm’, how to fight, how to grind and how to play the percentages. In his period in charge, his team knew how to play Germany (in Germany), Spain and Argentina. His team also solved Brazil.

Bielsa’s teams live and die by the same approach; he is inflexible with his method, regardless of his personnel, regardless of his opponents, and regardless of the context. As much as I have admired his vision, I have to rate his effectiveness as a manager on more than just his tactics. Success in this game, like many others, is measured by results. Bielsa – and, again, I say this with respect for the man – seems to be made for projects. And, he always seems to have a reason for cutting them short. I watched Athletic Bilbao and Marseille under Bielsa many times, and both teams played well – sometimes, absolutely brilliantly – but, what was achieved in both teams? What did they work towards? Where was the review or assessment of his work? Recent history tells us that his projects either ran out of energy or were terminated abruptly by his decision to exit.

I once heard someone say that Bielsa is an innovator, not a conqueror. I think that it’s a fair statement.

Ideally, I’d give the senior manager job to someone like Diego Simeone or Mauricio Pochettino; individuals who understand the Bielsa system, but who can add their own adjustments. Is there anyone like this in Argentina? Again – ideally – I think that Bielsa would be better suited, and almost perfect, for a head position in charge of the country’s youth system. I’d have no problems if he were given a big pay check and was left to revolutionise change.

In any case, if it comes down to anyone in Chile, in all honesty: who is there? If it comes down to Berizzo or Bielsa, I’d settle for Berizzo.

posteador repped this.
  14. oc2004

oc2004 Member

Dec 6, 2009

Chile under Sampaoli always seemed more defensively sound to me than Chile under Bielsa.

15. Ohiginiano

Ohiginiano Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    El Teniente Stadium
    Club:
    O Higgins Rancagua
    Sampaoli had more Balance, Bielsa wants to attack all the time.

16. chewie4917

chewie4917 Member

Sep 10, 2011
    That's how I see it, guys. I will miss his football. The rest (e.g. his man management and what he did off-field that landed him in hot water), obviously not.

posteador and JAIME CHILE repped this.
  17. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    You can call Sampa a bunch of things, ; Fresco, careraja etc...Pero es el dt más exitoso en la historia de Chile por lejos.

18. toepunt

toepunt Member

Aug 24, 2003
    North America
    Exacto, nunca nadie había trampeado y sido mas sinverguenza que él.

19. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    #294 Rickdog, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    Negativo.

El DT con el mejor rendimiento de la historia del fútbol chileno, fue don Vicente Cantatore, quien en 1984 alcanzó un 100 % de rendimiento, pues ganó todos los partidos en que le tocó dirigir al combinado nacional.
    :cool:

Ahora en cuanto al técnico más exitoso, de seguro que fue el car'e raja, pero en contexto fue exitoso para su propio bolsillo. Todavía está por verse que dicta el ministerio de Justicia en Chile, con respecto a su situación personal, pues está claro que tuvo más de un doble contrato con la ANFP, y de que sus depósitos en paraisos fiscales tenían por objeto evadir el pago de impuestos, lo que se verá en por lo menos, unos 3 años más cuando finalmente se dicte sentencia. Y eso si no lo agarra el FBI y el departamento de justacia yanqui antes, porque estos depositos fueron en dolares (moneda yanqui), en este caso puede tomar mucho tiempo más.....

JAIME CHILE repped this.
  20. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    JAIME CHILE and Rickdog repped this.
  21. Rickdog

Rickdog Member+

Jun 16, 2010
    Santiago, Chile
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Con tanta wevada que se empieza a conocer ahora con respecto al turco y este enano mafioso, capaz que se termine descubriendo que finalmente la Copa América 2015, efectivamente fue obtenida a través del pago de sobornos y coimas, .....

Sería la "guinda de la torta" que estaba faltándole a nuestro fútbol chileno......

22. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    100% rendimiento vs 2 Copas internacionals...Sampaoli es más exitoso. Gracias por el parrafo si.

23. freeestyler

freeestyler Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Sorry, guys, we are on the same boot, I'm not a Chilean, but I'm sure I'm as passionate as you when something is La Roja related, but to be honest you don't deserve trophies, success and people like him, you're too blind. unfortunately maybe that's the main reason why this was the very first trophy for Chile.

Yes, Rickdog, I'm making it look very simple, as if results in football was just a matter of what a coach does, because it is. You have the best example ever - with the same players Borgi was not able to play a single good game. Leave the 5 lost games on a side. Did you already forget the away games against Bolivia and Venezuela? I was ashamed that my team had to win these games, what about you? Do you remember the game against Serbia? What about England and Germany? Any difference? No, mate, unfortunately you don't deserve games like these against England and Germany, you don't know how to deal with them.

Sampaoli changed the tactic, changed the players, and won 70% of all his games. Sampaoli won against England, Brazil, Spain etc. so to talk about an easier part of the qualifiers seems to be a joke.

And what about Vargas, Isla, Jara, Silva etc, in the last 16 months? Are they passing through their best moment?

That's not serious, isn't it? I can tell you what could have happened.- Chile 6th in the table, Vidal would have been operated in the summer of 2014. This summer the Copa would have been again a dream and so on.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where do you expect to see new players? As far as I remember, when Sampaoli took in charge, the team was on the 6th place and he had to win almost all the games till the end of the qualifiers. Is that the appropriate time for experiments? Or maybe during the world cup? Or even maybe during Copa America, which he so strongly wished to win.. for you and for your nation!!! He gave a chance to so many players in all these friendly games in January, but Chile is on the 5th position in the Fifa rankings.. It's not 2002, when Chile was on the 90th position in the rankings, 10th in South America and used to play with different 11 every next game.
    Btw. Sampaoli was on that position only 3 years, what do you expect?
    Isn't Albornoz new for the team? He is playing in the Bundesliga, it's a bit different than playing in La Calera, right?

No one would do that after this reaction of the press and the people in Chile, You don't deserve that!!! He did so much and look how do you see the whole story, how the media are

This guy was nominated for a coach of the year from FIFA, together with Guardiola and the coach of Barcelona! Most probably he will be the new coach of Chelsea and you are comparing him with the coach of LDU :D Are you really that crazy and blind?!?!

24. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Its neither or, im between both of you in terms of opinion. Sampa is Chile´s best national team coach in history, by far. HOWEVER, we have to fix this notion that success is a leeway to get away with things unsuccessful people don´t.

25. toepunt

toepunt Member

Aug 24, 2003
    North America
    Personally I like Fernando Riera as a best coach.