Sam, Sam, Sam where have you gone?

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Alan D, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Alan D

Alan D New Member

Nov 5, 2005
    York
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=g76SjudXBPw

Unbelieveable to think its the same player! I can see why Pearce bought him but he didnt use him properly. Whatever happens, hopefully we will get a manager in who will at least attempt to use him in his proper position and we might see more of this. Maybe the Premiership is too demanding for him and hes better suited for a slower game.

2. Fevernova99

Fevernova99 Member

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    WOW thats unreal... I would say EPL is too tough for him - looking at some of those goals I know a EPL defender would've kicked the sh*t out of him

He def has the potential and skill

3. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund
    I would agree that the EPL is a much different level to the Dutch league, which would make it a bit more difficult for him. BUT he definitely shows some great touches and he is without a doubt a goal scorer.
    All I can say that stepping up a level, intertwined with Pearce's crap tactics, a lack of service, low morale and a poor squad in general, things were likely (with some hindsight thrown in for good measure) going to be very difficult for him at City.
    A decent manager and a squad of decent players will get more out of him.

Here's hoping anyway.

4. MVF

MVF Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Victoria
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I really hope he stay's. Has been one of my favorite players at City, Have always had a feeling about him. He is a lot more talented than a lot of blokes at the club, but not when he's being played on the wing. Thank you SP for more tactical Genius :p