Salvemos el Futbol!

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by dreyx2000, May 14, 2013.

1. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Everyone around the world knows Chavez is dead wrong, except him. I hope they throw the book at him and keep him in jail for a long time. I'm convinced he's insane.

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    He's I think too proud to admit it--he'll go down swinging saying he did the right think and anyone would have done the same thing...one of those crooks...

3. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ortega will just be interim I hope. He was the main guy who was at Nacional Potosi. andd also hope that officials from smaller clubs dont get in the way of development of the structure (if there is one).

4. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Conmebol doesn't recognize our new administration, they claim the election was illegitimate...this never ends...

5. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Well of course they wouldn't , right? They all probably have their own skeletons in the closet!

6. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    They're scared Chavez will flip on them if he's for sure down a path of no return....

Such bullshit.

7. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  8. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    That $ whore needs to go to a real prison in the USA....

dreyx2000 repped this.
  9. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Well right now things are looking grim for him and his cronies. Bolivia looks good because they charged those crooks even though Conmebol was backing them. I hope this is a new beginning for our team and our entire way of looking at futbol, from player development all the way up to the Nats.

MADPUPPY, dreyx2000 and Bolivianfuego repped this.
  10. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Has Commebol recognized our federation and interim leaders? With so many heads going under, does it matter at this point?

Chavez is going to be someones Barbie.

11. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    As dar as i know Conmebol still maintains Chavez is the prezi...

12. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Comebol doesn't even have a president any longer, all those guys who were in charge have been linked to the FIFA gate scandal. This thing is bigger than anyone expected, they had a systematic approach to taking bribes all along, it wasn't a one time thing. It's a mafia, sad really the ones who suffer are the fans, and in Bolivias case the kids who were supposed to have a CAR (centro de alto rendimiento) built in Vinto Cochabamba but was never completed due to lack on funding. I bet those crooks got that money in their pokers.

http://diez.bo/futbol-internacional/2015/12/11/conmebol-se-reune-elegir-su-nuevo-presidente-8640

Bolivianfuego and MADPUPPY repped this.