Salvador Carmona tests positive for doping again!

Discussion in 'Cruz Azul' started by elluisillo, May 18, 2007.

1. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    I dont know whats going on in the Mexican League. It hasnt been a week since America grabs Navia to reinforce for the Libertadores only to find out he cant play because he cant play in an official game with more 2 teams in one football-calendar year. These people are making millions (executives), this is their bread and butter, and they dont know these rules? And now Cruz Azul is trying to argue on technicalities, oh well.

2. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América
    I dont fell like going back to the old threads, but wasnt Carmona and Galindo's original defense that they did not take any drugs? They claimed the Cruz Azul doctor gave them "gotitas" and they thought that produced the positive steroid result. The doctor was even fired over it. I thought it was no longer a rumor after that and considered it a fact. And of carmona was banging rafas wife, everyone was. I heard they take her on team trips and start a train. Why else would they have chosen rafa as team captain?

3. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    This explains why Cuauhtemoc was left out of the WC team. They didnt want Temoc f'ing up the rotation. That and he has been known to smack around the ladies.

4. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América
    once he got dumpped by galilea, he brought nothing to the table.

Since Carmona and Cruz Azul are trying to use the court injunction as an excuse, couldnt that cause more trouble for the FMF as a whole. Fifa says a federation can be disqualified if the government gets involved in FA business, they even threw someone out recently. If the judge did get involved, could they punish the FMF over it?

5. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    The FMF may have to be tough against Cruz Azul and Carmona to save face with FIFA.
    One game suspension may not be enough.

6. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California