Sal's Reformation

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Mean Machine, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Member+

May 23, 2018
    #1 Mean Machine, Dec 21, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    This is a thread for Sal to tell the powerful and moving story of his turn around and recovery from racism. Chalk full of the many road blocks and hardships along the way, with commentary from the many members of this fine forum that aided Sal in his recovery, including our fearless leader the Dark one.

"Riveting, will keep you on the edge of your seat in between laughing, crying and being horrified to finally finding peace within yourselves. A must see" - NY Times

"Masterful journey of a young man who went from being a spiteful racist to a reformed member of society!"
    - Washington Post -

"When we started working with Sal, we weren't sure we were going to be able to pull him from the depths of Hell. The exorcisms were intense, and for a small guy (like tiny) he packs a really mean punch. However, with a lot of time in solitary and with all the members of our clergy praying for him, at times 24 hours straight, we managed to scare off the demons who had control of his soul. The result is a God fearing, Jesus loving compassionate and caring young man. This is a real man, who knows the difference between right and wrong! No effeminacia here! We were able to document the process of recovery and provide a road map for others who are suffering from the same ills. " - Father Ripperger

La Magica and phat repped this.
  2. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dear lord please protect Sal and keep him safe from all harm. Food in his stomach and a roof over his head so he’s not on the streets. Give him strength, guidance,wisdom to do the right things. Please keep him safe and let him feel he’s not alone.

In Jesus name please make everything okay and this nightmare end. Keep all evil and hurtful people away from him. I pray also to miraculous St Michael to also please bless and keep Sal safe from all harm. In Jesus name Amen.

Midfield General, La Magica and Falc repped this.
  3. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fcuk Sal

LGRod, whill4 and La Magica repped this.
  4. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Contrasting opinions towards our dear sal here. Love him or hate him, he gets your attention.

SaI' repped this.
  5. Juan Ton Don

Juan Ton Don Red Card

Apr 14, 2020
    Who is this Sal guy anyhow.

Red Card incoming from the ghey-fat-fruit-loop-police.

6. Won Ton Ding Dong

Apr 14, 2020
    I don't know how I came across this page. You-Know-The-Thing has a way of bringing his flock together. I will pray to you-know-the-thing for this child's return to grace.