Sad Story of Child Abuse in NJ

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Cascarino's Pizzeria, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    This story broke over the weekend and the way these kids were treated is just startling and sad. Once again DYFS (Div. of Youth & Family Services) dropped the ball. DYFS case workers were making regular visits to the family and somehow failed to notice how a 19 yr. old foster child could weigh only 45 lbs. Animals are treated much better.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/27/nyregion/27JERS.html?pagewanted=1

2. mannyfreshstunna

mannyfreshstunna New Member

Feb 7, 2003
    Naperville, no less
    I just read about 4 starving kids that were being horribly mistreated in Philly. Guess they are seperate incidents which really makes me sad. Why would people do this to kids?

3. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    That's one of the very, very few things I've ever read that made me physically ill.

Jesus Christ. These *#*#*#*#ers should spend the rest of their lives in prison eating pancake batter, peanut butter, and cardboard insulation.

4. verybdog

verybdog New Member

Jun 29, 2001
    Houyhnhnms
    No, they should be starved in jail just like what they did to their kids. No even pancake batter, peanut butter for them.

God, first time agree with a republican!

5. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

yeah why the hell do they deserve something so brilliant as peanut butter? that's joy food man!

6. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Mentioned PB and pancake batter because that's apparently all the "parents" (I use the term very loosely) let the kids have.

Altho that being said, these pieces of trash have a lifetime of body fat to live off of, they aren't children, so I agree--starve 'em, let them eat the insulation off the walls if they want to survive that badly. I'm sure the husband anyway get a couple of tablespoons of protein supplement a day from his new cell-mates anyway. :mad: