S8C Planning [9 Nov]

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by gofire2001, Oct 29, 2003.

1. BarcaBear

BarcaBear New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    IL
    sm(e)g(ma)world.com

SMG is a joint venture(no pun) of:

the Pritzgers(Hyatt) a disfunctional family at best who make the news a lot and their crack team of venture managers. No pun intended.

Also Aramark who manage college dining and vending machines worldwide.

What do you expect except thick headed buffoonery honed in tax sheltered tax dodging backed by the finest lawyering money can buy. Politically connected to the MAX. Anyone have an industrial strength Lexis/Nexis service agreement we could use to check out the management of SMEGMA? might be interesting to see if the are GOP/DC connections.

Also the only song from the boys band formerly known as the Grateful Dead that fits what DC is up against is FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN. Preferably the one done with BURNING SPEAR!

2. chitowndoll

chitowndoll New Member

Jun 8, 2002
    MDSC HQ: design dept.
    all this talk about boycotting the soldier field beer, parking, souveniers, etc.... like the stadium *really* gives a #### whether or not we buy that stuff. the stadium is for the bears, not us.

3. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999

When I try the smg management link this is what I get on these guys "managing" NSF for the CPD using Mac Os and netscape browser

"CWSñ" for page after page.
    Probably prophetic- sadly
    bear

4. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Yes.

I need to see it before hand because if it has a siren function or detachable microphone i need to remove/disable/block it from being used.

5. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    I think my dad was accidentally posting using my account.

6. FairWeatherFan

Sep 9, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    does your dad have an account too?

ps- be loud, I have to take a bus to some remote tavern, but I think that if the game remains on ESPN2, then I will be able to see some of it. although if there´s one thing i´ve learned, it´s to never trust a spaniard..... unless it comes to religious hatred... you can trust them to do that.

ESPN2!!!!!!! (?)

7. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Yeah it's on ESPN2 but I'm not sure (Unless someone has a american satellite or something) you can get that there. I have no idea, though.

8. FairWeatherFan

Sep 9, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    One of the professors here (who looks like Pauly Shore) has told me of a place with american satellite television... I go to check now! me voy!

9. gofire2001

gofire2001 New Member

Apr 5, 2001
    Section 8 Chicago
    There was only one kind of megaphone there. It was $100 but did not include batteries.

10. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Flynn, don't forget to email me back about El Lay.

11. ne plus ultra

ne plus ultra Member

Jul 9, 2000
    Re: sm(e)g(ma)world.com

Isn't Aramark the new incarnation of Bismark Concessions, Bill Wirtz's company formed to take advantage of his Democratic Party connections, which always had some major park district contracts?

12. FairWeatherFan

Sep 9, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    okay, I take it all back. much like Ahmad Chalabi, the so called "silver-tongued charlatan" (on which we can place some of the blame for our current Iraq fiasco), the spanish deceived me. it looks like the only way to get a fire game these days is to be Chicago .... or maybe america. Go Fire!

13. Mr. Trike

Mr. Trike New Member

Apr 7, 2003
    Chicago
    Or

Hit the road Etch.
    Don't ever come back.
    No more, no more no more.

What'd you say?

Hit the road Etch.
    Don't ever come back.
    No more.

Keep the mullet away!

14. All I want to know is.....

Who's the best?

15. -cman-

-cman- New Member

Apr 2, 2001
    Clinton, Iowa
    You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' would be a good one. Very funny for those in the know. And owing the (one of the) singers' recent death, if you sing it around a couple of times you've got a pretty good chance of getting a lot of the stadium to pick it up, whether they are in on the joke or not, which of course just makes it all better and funnier.

Cannot make this weekend, but assuming the lads don't blow the 2 goal lead, I will be at the Conf. Final even if I have to crawl on my hands and knees all the way from Clinton. I figure I'll make better time coming in on the Ike at 6 p.m. that way anyhow.

16. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Matt, I need you to call me ASAP. Please do not delay in calling me.