Rutgers Stadium

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Metrogo, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    Can anyone tell me what the public transportation situation is to Rutgers Stadium?

Thanks.

2. ag nigrin

ag nigrin Member

Mar 4, 2002
    NJ, USA
    Thanks Mr. Boogie Knight.... but that info doesn't really tell you how to get to the stadium... Public Transpo to New Brunswick is easy.... but getting to the Stadium from NB via Public Transp is not so easy unless you take a Rutgers University Campus Bus or take a cab. here is the general website and you can search the stadium directions from there www.rutgers.edu

3. caorrico

caorrico New Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls

Hi Metrogo. Getting to Rutgers Stadium from New York is actually quite easy. From Penn Station, you want to take the NorthEast Corridor Line, which is a direct train to New Brunswick (about a 50 minute ride), and drops you off right at the Rutgers Campus. (check out www.njtransit.com for more info)

However, the Rugers Campus is huge, and spread out across two towns, so from there you have two options.

1. Take a cab. Its cheap and a cab company is located around the corner frmo the train station

2. Take the free Rutgers shuttle busses to the stadium. The rutgers bus stop is located on College Ave, right around the corner from the train station, and will take you directly to the Busch Campus in Piscataway, which is where the stadium is located. You can go to the Rutgers website for more info on their buses.

Good luck.

4. dirk diggler

dirk diggler Member

May 14, 2000
    Fire Daddy!
    Club:
    --other--
    Dude, the link I provided is from the www.rutgers.edu site. Thus, you have essentially provided the same info I gave:confused:

5. ag nigrin

ag nigrin Member

Mar 4, 2002
    NJ, USA
    I know that but the link you gave doesn't give public transp options on getting to the stadium... read my post again... besides I did "thank you" too... why so touchy?