Russian section of NYC?

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by cmblfc, Jul 1, 2005.

1. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So all those doctors, scientists, nuclear physicists, were all Slavs, not one smart Jew around. You mean a person like Stalin who killed more than 20 mil Russians, Ukranians, Jews, Belorussians, etc was a Jew. May be you can give an example of how Jews exploited Russia, you ********ing idiot

2. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    The truth hurts doesn't it? Think about it why is it that so much of Eastern Europe hates Jews? Because u've been exploiting the Slavs for centuries. I know it's hard being a Jew. No one likes u, ur women are absolutely disgusting yet u can't marry outside of ur nation. I feel for u guys. :(

3. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Odessit ru nuts? I said that the Jews made all the money not the Slavs!

4. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    You've hit the nail on the head (on Lyokha's head, on on the nail's, but it's close enough, belaya goryachka and all). It's so hard to exploit you bastards. Every time we set about to do some good ole Hebrew expoitin' in Biblical proportions, most of you are on your knees throwing up and the rest are writing unreadable XIX-century literature. Good for nothin' fcukups.

5. DynamoKiev_USA

DynamoKiev_USA New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D Do you do Bar Mitzvah parties? How much do you charge?

6. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    I could give ******** all about the torah or the bible, u're hated in Eastern Europe because ur bad money hungry people who were busy distibuting money amongst urselves while the Russians and Ukrainians were in serfdom and poverty. Just face it, there's a reason why we hate u.

7. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    No you said Jews exploited Slavs, give an example. I gave you an example of Stalin, who exploited more Slavs than all Jews put together for the next billion years

8. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    Yes, it's called hangover. Once you get nicely toasted, you love everyone. And everyone loves you. It's no wonder that Russians are the most adored ethnicity in Eastern Europe.

9. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    DK, it's the truth and u know it. U're going to sit here and tell em that the Jews are little angels who never exploited Russia or any other nation for that matter?

10. DynamoKiev_USA

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    Dmitriy, you are my new comedic hero :D :D :D

11. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    DK, pass some popcorn. I wonder what he will do for an encore.

But if you want to pay him, remember that the national currency is grams.

12. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Should we help him and IM get together?
    By the way thanks for the rep

13. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    IM will be here the second nicephoras takes my Russian candy bait. How many posts about Tehran Toffee and Koran Karamel do you need to be happy?

14. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    no, it's stopki.

15. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Odessit learn up on the history of Russia and Ukraine in perticular. While the Russians and Ukrainians were in serfdom and terrible poverty the Jews were making all the money and distributing it amongst their own people while the Slavs starved, how many times do i have to repeat this? We're not Arabs, we don't give a ******** what god u serve, Slavs dislike Jews because u are bad people. Simple as that.

16. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I can find few more folks like Sardus Pater and Ali Karimi, Manu, Ombak. Those are all wonderful people who so far have neg reped me for being a dirty Jew. I hope someday that Dmitriy can join that list

17. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    Looks like he is stuck in a loop. Should we help him out.

The blood of Russian children... Heh?.. Matzah... Heh?

18. mutinywxgirl

mutinywxgirl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 6, 1999
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Hey guys, as entertaining as this thead has become, is this typical, here in the EE Forum, of how one gets hijacked into other areas of discussion? I kept thinking I would find out more information about the Russian section of NYC that I could go visit one of these weekends.

Welcome to moderatorhood for the EE forum, I guess?

19. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    We are having a bit of fun. If you've ever marlin-fished down there in Florida you know the feeling.
    Don't worry, we will forum ban him as soon as he stops being entertaining.

20. Dmitriy

Dmitriy Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    See, ur remarks only prove my point Shurik and DK. U view Russians as dirty drunken hazeri who aren't worthy.

21. DynamoKiev_USA

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    Если в кране нет воды – значит, выпили жиды,
    Газ в Европу не дошел – значит, вынюхал хохол.

:D

22. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Something tells me that I know our history quiet a bit better than you do, I aske you to give one example of how Jews distributed money to all other Jews and not to Slavs. Somehow the reason for Slavs not getting any money was called... oh what is that word I am looking for, oh yeah COMMUNISM, COLLECTIVIZATION, KOLHOZ, COMMUNAL. May be that is the reason why the entire country was so poor.
    By the way, since most jews have immigrated to other parts of the world, the whole country has fallen apart, unfortunately, like my beautiful Odessa. You see no Jews=Bad times=More vodka=more idiots such as yourself

23. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    Yeah, but it's not because of the Bible or anything like that. It's simply because you are dirty drunken hazeri who aren't worthy. Surely, you can't have any problems with that, as long as the samogonka supply is steady.

24. DynamoKiev_USA

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    Jesus Christ :D

25. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team: