RSL game - Bring a Friend Night

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by nobius, Apr 12, 2006.

1. nobius

nobius BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Got this in email just now:

[​IMG]

2. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I ended up not being a season ticket holder this season, purely for financial reasons. Got the ticket deal of buy one for Colorado, get one for KC to get tix in 214 for the first two games, but obviously stood in 213 anyway. Would one of you guys w/season tix in 213 be willing to use this deal to get me a $10 ticket for RSL? PM me, thanks.

3. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm an idiot - I see I forgot to mention that I will of course reimburse you for the ticket at the 4/22 tailgate - I'm not asking you to buy it for me - sorry.

4. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks, someone came through already...

5. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    So if I have season tickets is section 109.,I can get tickets around there for 10 bucks each ?...no limit ?

6. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    It's a standard MLS promotion, but DAMN, the graphic and message on that email is just great. Someone at Dynamo gets it. This isn't the typical, "Come see USMNT STAR Brian Ching" or "HEY!! Freddy Adu is coming, don't worry about the home team, come see FREDDY!!!". This is about spreading the passion for the game and the love of the shirt. Good job, Houston FO. Can't wait to see just a little bit of this out of the FCD management. I'm not holding my breath.

7. nobius

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If there's no limit, let's all go sit with Numero Dos and invade the good seats!

8. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hmm, yeah, that is interesting wording - "As our most valued fan, get the best available seats in your section for only $10 for our game against Real Salt Lake..." I thought they meant buy a seat for each season seat. Still, who really wants to sit w/the prawn sandwich crowd over in Numero Dos's section?

9. nobius

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "...and in other news, 35 people were arrested at the soccer game yesterday after lighting their prawn sandwiches and throwing them at opposing fans and players."

10. AcetheTigah

AcetheTigah Member+

Apr 6, 2005
    Woodlands, TX
    I don't know about any other season ticket holders, but I feel very un-loved by the Dynamo...

No schwag from the FO and I'm paying more to attend every game than everyone else. At least a T- shirt / a coupon for a free beer or something!

11. cowboypb

cowboypb Member

Dec 15, 2005
    The Bayou City
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I thought season ticket holders were supossed to get some inaugural season gift? It may yet show up, as they haven't even sent out all the tickets yet.

12. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea, I like it too, and there was a commercial on tv last night (I think??) that looked sort of the same, but with video footage, but pretty much the same graphics, they said something like "we play for you Houston." Pretty cool. Much better than the first radio ads that did nothing for me. I like the slogan.:D

13. santeroatomico

santeroatomico New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    East End Houston
    I was not planning to go but for $10.00 I can refuse.
    If someone can hook me up with two tickets I will REALLY appreciate it.
    Damn I'll buy you a beer.
    PM me.

14. santeroatomico

Feb 16, 2006
    East End Houston
    Did anybody find out any info about this deal?

15. HTownSoccerGuy

Mar 29, 2005
    Houston, TX
    I will buy all yall tickets. Im a UH student so i get as many as i want for $10 anyways. Then yall come a sit with the Texian Army. Just ask for Johnny tailgate, i will be working the pit with numero dos more than likely.

16. HTownSoccerGuy

Mar 29, 2005
    Houston, TX
    At the tailgate of course :)

17. Numero Dos

Numero Dos Member

Sep 8, 2001
    Houston, TX
    The prawn sandwiches are delicious, and when I need more I ring a bell and Rizzo brings them to me personally. Unfortunately, we have no room for your rough element in our exclusive section. Ta for now. Gotta run. I'm almost out of champagne.

18. Numero Dos

Numero Dos Member

Sep 8, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Hells yeah.

[​IMG]

19. santeroatomico

Feb 16, 2006
    East End Houston
    Is the tailgate in the same place?