Rorys Aragon news and comments (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Argentine Futbol, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What a shock!!!!

2. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    Re: ecuatorianos en el exterior 2005/2006

After what they did to him at the beginning of the year its hard to believe.

ANother thing hard to believe is that Rorys Aragon said on CRE that he is joining Inter (THE ITALIAN ONE) in august. I mean, I hope its true, but I just find this kind of laughable, he was one of the worst golies I had seen play for one of our your national teams, he flat out sucked in the Preolimpico, and was aweful with emelec and nacional.

3. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Re: Rorys Aragon to Inter milan

He will be the second player from C.S. Emelec´s minor divisions
    to play in Italian Calcio

Aragón ficharía por el Inter de Milán por más US$ 1 millón

http://www.cre.com.ec/futbolnac/detallenoticias.asp?ID=81697

http://www.cre.com.ec/futbolnac/detallenoticias.asp?ID=81706
    03/04/2006 8:54:19​
    [​IMG]
    El portero ecuatoriano, Rorys Aragón, estaría por fichar en el poderoso Inter de Milán italiano por la cifra de un millón de dólares, según expresó el mismo jugador que se encuentra en el país.
    Aragón viajó en el pasado mes de enero, con visa de turista, a Italia y logró inmiscuirse en la tienda interista entrenando junto a los arqueros Francesco Toldo, Julio César Soares Espindola y Orlandoni Paolo.
    "Tengo un precontrato con el Inter, somos cuatro arqueros con Toldo, Julio César y otro chico. Acá vine a arreglar los papeles de mi pase que tengo que retirarlos de Emelec", dijo Aragón a la televisora local "Gamavisión".
    Según el ex portero del Emelec y El Nacional "con Inter está todo arreglado" y estaría por firmar un contrato de más de un millón de dólares por tres años, pero tendrá que esperar hasta agosto para ponerse oficialmente la camiseta del equipo milanista.
    "Ahora tengo un precontrato, tienen la plaza de extracomunitarios llena y en agosto tendré una oportunidad, por eso me han encontrado un equipo que se llama Aue (Erzgebirge) en Alemania", continuó.
    El arquero militará en dicho equipo alemán, de la segundo división teutona, y en el mes de agosto regresaría a Milán para ya sumarse a los trabajos del Inter.

4. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

Aragon already talked on an interview on CRE, and said his Transfer belonged to him, so El nacional or emelec are not benefitting from it.
    The $1 million transfer was not true either, he said he was just kidding to the press. So he will most likely sign a loan deal in August.

But I truly find this hard to believe as he sucks as a goalkeeper.

5. Ciclon_Ecuatoriano

Ciclon_Ecuatoriano New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Toronto

is this an april fool's joke? it better not be!

anyway, wasn't he a key player in Ecuador's youth teams? i know he hasn't done much recently, but we all gotta give him props for this.

6. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

He was the goalie in the Preolimpico (under23) but he rotated with another golie from el nacional, Rixon Corozo.
    They were a disaster.

7. Ciclon_Ecuatoriano

Ciclon_Ecuatoriano New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Toronto

El portero Rorys Aragón tiene un precontrato firmado por las próximas tres temporadas con el Inter de Milan, al cual se vinculará de manera definitiva al iniio de la próxima temporada.

Aragón actualmente está en el país dejando todo listo para cerrar su traspaso a Italia, para lo que necesita recibir ciertos papeles del Club Sport Emelec.

Para lo que resta de la temporada el portero ecuatoriano militará en el Aue de la segunda división alemana para estar en actividad con el ambiente europeo.

so that means until next season, he will remain active in Aue, of the second divison of the German keague? not bad...

8. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

Thats exactly what I was going to say,this guy is a bum.I think Rixon Corozo is way better than Aragon.You have a hand full of goalkeeprs in Ecuador who have more talent than him.But anyways I'm not hating,and if this is true I wish him well.Que no los haga quedar mal.:confused:

9. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

There is got to be a reason why they picked him

10. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto

yah thats true. inter wouldnt choose crap. so he must have improved A LOT!
    lets wish him luck instead of bashing him!:)

11. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  12. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

tHat's exactly my point.

Oh and thanks Argentine Futbol for the link.

13. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

[​IMG]

14. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

found this:

15. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
  16. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  17. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  18. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Re: Ecuatorianos en el exterior 2006

u must be talkin about Aragon... but he plays in Belgium, not Greece, and he didn't lose that game since he was still in Ecuador doin his paper work. But he should be in Belgium now. Whether he is the best or not, we will have to wait and see if he can dislodge Morita. :p

19. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    Re: Ecuatorianos en el exterior 2006

sure did! thanks alot! what a sweet gol that was. I am proud of our boys abroad.

even Rorys Aragon, the gol keeper in Standard, started his game and his team won 6-1! Great stuff!

lets not forget Jose VAlencia in Willem II, and his team returned to its winning ways.

too bad Borja played only 5 minutes in Olympiakos loss, but they are still in first place in the Greek league.

Felipe Caicedo played most of the game and his team won, and i heard he was a headache for the defence.

Saritama and Tigres still searchin for a victory, but they drew with CHivas, 0-0 and Saritama played most of the game.

20. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

que paso con este jugador: ARAGON

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Re: Rorys Aragon to Inter milan OR Standard Lieja

currently playing in El Nacional, definitely top 4 keepers in the country. Elizaga, Aragon, Banguera, and Dominguez. He's doing really well in El Nacional although he had a rough start but he finally adapted well.

22. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito

he lost in turkey somewhere last time i read about him. he really effed up in Belgium, he had it made as captain, and fan favorite.

23. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005

he won something with standar leige. and then he decided to not re sign and then becuse of that they droped him and now hes playing for emelec i think

24. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador