Rooting for you guys

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by Eleven Bravo, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey all Miami fans,

I want to say that, as an Atlanta fan, that I'm rooting for your stadium to come through. I can understand the anxiety associated with being so close to having your own team with the recent hiccups with the waterfront stadium. That said, I am hoping that y'all manage to make it through because I'm excited to have a rivalry with you guys... But also the fact that I think Miami has a chance to be something unique to this league. Every league needs their "glam" club that attracts foreign stars and a club with the marketing power behind it has, what I believe, to quickly reach the levels of a club like AS Monaco. And, it is that this ability is what you guys really need to sell to the league and to the guys in Miami.

Anyways, good luck. I'm rooting for y'all. I hope y'all get the team and that we become the best rivalry in the league.

krusso, tallguy and Lucho305 repped this.
  2. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very much appreciated, We feel the same way. When I heard Atlanta was getting a team, I was excited because this is the beginning of the Pacific North West(PNW) Rivalry in the Atlantic South East(ASE) (lol). I cant wait to see rebranding of the Chivas USA and the Atlanta team name revealed. This league is growing and with the success in the world cup with the USMNT I'm sure we are going to see a lot of our player in qualifiers and Gold Cup, Copa America Centenario and in Russia 2018. I always wondered what it felt like to have a player in your club team in the national team, probably more prideful than just having your country in the World Cup.

Big things are coming for the USA and MLS.

Glad to be a rival. Miami>Oralando>>Atlanta lol just beginning the rivalry

krusso, tallguy, MLS1FAN and 1 other person repped this.