Rooney's Wristband

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Richie #11, Nov 17, 2004.

1. hawk_claw

hawk_claw New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Wisconsin
    ditto...id rather pay 5 bucks for one band and have all that go to a cancer foundation.......rather than 5 bucks for one band to some ignorant kid selling them on ebay

2. TerminalVertigo

Oct 18, 2004
    Ottawa Ontario
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    could someone from the uk do me a favour? could they order me one and perhaps ship it to me? that would be good, as i'd have to have to buy it off ebay, and also the fact that i live where we got snow today(which means no footy for my f50s that are in transit today :( )
    Andrew

3. jimmy77

jimmy77 New Member

Mar 22, 2004
    has ne1 actually recieved there band that ordered it off radio 1

4. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland
    nah i ordered mine last week but it does say it could take up to 28 days to deliver.

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I sent for mine last week but i imagine it will take a while for it to be sent out because i bet they had millions of people requesting them. I still think its really cool that they are giving it away for free.

But i bet some idiot will end up making loads of profit off them on ebay!!

appleCORR

6. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wow, just looked at the radio 1 website and they have run out of the blue bully bands! They said they are having some more in stock but they cannot accept more than 1 order per person now.

They have also said that they cannot guarentee delivery this side of Christmas and currently werent taking anymore orders for them!!

Just think of the money they could have raised if they had sold them for £1!

appleCORR

7. Lampard123

Lampard123 New Member

May 17, 2004
    Dundee,Scotland
  8. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
  9. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I know i was actually really tempted to e-mail radio 1 and tell them about that. But even if they do pay for the link they arent going to get very far because you actually cant order them at the minute!!

appleCORR

10. achyx

achyx New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    UK
    yeah you can :D it has the order thingy now