Rooney's Socks, Hilarious stuff.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by zhiyi., Aug 11, 2005.

1. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    thought i wanted to share with you guys something light, and kinda funny. was at gettys and happened to see this pic of rooney adjusting his socks during the 3-0 win in CL qualification. what caught me was the transparency of rooney's socks, i dont know man if its the poor thin quality nike is producing but the socks sure look ultra thin like stockings haha. to the extent you can see his shinguards. i found it rather funny dont know about you guys.

[​IMG]

2. Fabregas' no. 1 fan

Fabregas' no. 1 fan New Member

Sep 24, 2004
    I only support Cesc
    The funniest thing in that picture is Gary Neville trying to make poor Shrekface give him 'oral pleasure'

3. SantosLaguna

SantosLaguna New Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Westfield
    Haha...thats great(the oral pleasure thing)

4. Mr. Bee

Mr. Bee New Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Buzzing Around
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just stretched my socks and they too expand... perhaps this is some kind of conspiracy.

5. Nixon

Nixon New Member

May 23, 2005
    Manchester
    Chill out guys, an tell me this is not right his leg shouldnt go that far forward without pressure on it

[​IMG]

6. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    this is what brings the name offootball into disrepute. while roy keane is caressing flethcer's breasts, it looks like rio and john o'shea are going to stick their tongues down eachothers's throats. silvestre is kissing oshea's shoulder, cristiano is having second thoughts about entering rooney from behind while van nistelrooy is staring at gary neville's crotch and trying to push his portuguese teamate into a long, deep and meaningful 'friendship' with rooney, who seems to be putting away the money they've paid him for the gang bang....

have they no shame?????? :eek: :D

Guillermo