Rooney in new total 90s.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by zhiyi., Nov 18, 2005.

1. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Yeah as the thread says, wayne spotting the new total 90 4s in dark blue color. Someone here said Nike was gonna scarpe the design but apparently not.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BYE KEANO.

2. Joedaliverpoolfan

Joedaliverpoolfan New Member

Sep 25, 2005
    yer well found, i just posted dat if u luk at the interesting total 90 thread but owell

3. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Those look awesome if they keep them in a dark color and put the AZT 2 outsole on them. I think that metalic blue and white colorway looks awful. Upon closer inspection though it looks like the upper has been designed to resemble the AZT 3's maybe for a disguise purpose.

Also notice Rooney's squad number on his training kit is 9, wonder if they dropped Saha off the squad for the time being and his number became avaliable.

4. Slateford

Slateford New Member

Aug 10, 2005
    Singapore
    damn u beat me to it ;< well my thoughts are that the boot is kinda ugly to me, but maybe that's only cos its dark and you can't really get a good view on it. i might be swayed by new colours, but for now i don't think i will be buying that. btw they're more pics of them on getty too

5. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They do look very good, very similar to azt I's, i'm hoping that the original blue colourway was a tester and nothing but a tester because for the first colourway they seem to flashy. Its nice to have a general plain colourway to begin with and once we get used to it then go with the bright colours.

Great find though

6. TheBoy

TheBoy Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Rooney's Training number is #9 but at Utd (unlike other clubs) your training number doesn't match your match day squad number. When you sign you are given any available training number.

7. Ricardinho_Uk

Ricardinho_Uk Member

Dec 28, 2003
    uk
    i like that colourway to be honest wonder if he'll where them tomorrow

most clubs have different squad numbers to there kit nunmbers most players have superstitions and ask for a partiicular number when they come to a club...

8. mdsoccer1

mdsoccer1 New Member

Aug 5, 2005
    They look a little like the air zoom internationals with all the stitching on them

9. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I like the look of them i like the way that the laces tie. Maybe its not a colourway though maybe its like a sample for him to try out? :confused:

appleCORR

10. JUKE BOX8

JUKE BOX8 New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    SAN josie
    nice find dude.

11. designez1

designez1 Member

Nov 19, 2003
    New York
    Well apparently Nike did drop the Silver-Blue color and changed the design quite a lot... Check out the differences in the toe-down view:
    [​IMG]
    The new one looks a lot better!

12. camerony

camerony New Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Australia
    Nice find, and an interesting design too.

13. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Ok I am totally in love with the black and gold color way, I have not seen this nike sketch yet where did it come from?

They look like they are going to have the same cleat pattern as the legend but I am hoping for the AZT2 bottom still because it was much more flexible and had fantastic comfort.

They look to have added a tounge that many pros have been using since the AZT 1 was put out to pasture.

I am guessing that Roberto Carlos and a few others were testing the concepts of this boot in a shoe designed to look like the 3's as I had said before.

Anyway this looks to have a much warmer reception than the 3's and could be the best boot of the new 05-06 lines coming out.

14. Slateford

Slateford New Member

Aug 10, 2005
    Singapore
    hmm now it looks more like a rugby boot rather than a football boot considering it looks a tad "big" to me

15. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    It came from Niketeam.com .

I think the Absolute blows that out of the water.

16. hkeat

hkeat New Member

Sep 30, 2004
    Malaysia
    wow, good find designez... every aspect in terms of design of that boots is great... i dig the gold/black colourway and it looks like track spike shoes for athletes. sure is gonna be tight as hell but it's good in a way. when d'you reckon it'll be out? in a year?

17. Niketalk

Niketalk New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    I TOLD YOU SO! I was the one who said the T90IV design was changed... Now you should never question my word again :p

18. zz.db.5

zz.db.5 New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    the mountains
    Agreed. I really didn't mind the IIIs, actually wore them a few times and thought they were good boots. I don't like these ones at all.

19. achyx

achyx New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    UK
    the new ones remind me of the original total 90s. the old old ones

20. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    that's the only part I saw :p

Juuust kidding

21. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004