Rongen = Idiot

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by doneshufflin, Oct 11, 2003.

1. TEConnor

TEConnor New Member

Feb 22, 1999
    As far as I'm concerned Bobby Convey has been United's standout worst player in every game he has played since returning from England. He would be at the end of the bench behind Carroll if I were coach.

Hence, letting him go to play a mid-week -20 match might actually be a good thing: get the scrub some time...work out whatever plagues him...cause it ain't working itself out with DC United.

Tim

2. Allan Quatermain

Oct 23, 2001
    The Lost City of Gol
    Club:
    DC United
    Hear, hear. Convey has been a dog. No offense, I like him, and I hope he has a good career, but he has been worse than worthless on the field for us this season, and that includes before he nearly went to London.

Everyone complains about what a "bust" Alecko Eskandarian has been. At least he's a rookie who gets few opportunities. What's Bobby Convey's excuse for lousy play?

AQ

3. etcheverrito

etcheverrito New Member

Jun 12, 2001
    the heartland of NOV
    Simple...either he gives great BJs or it helps to be buddies with kevin Payne.:)

wRongen has no skill on how to express, communicate the game to his players. The man may know tactics but uses them on the wrong player, thus you have wRongen.

4. etcheverrito

etcheverrito New Member

Jun 12, 2001
    the heartland of NOV
    Re: Re: Re: Rongen = Idiot

Right on...he's the MLS' Barry Switzer.