Ronaldo Vs Messi Head To Head Report

Discussion in 'Spain' started by thewinner, Feb 16, 2021.

1. thewinner

thewinner BigSoccer Yellow Card

Barcelona
    Argentina
    Feb 8, 2021
    Ronaldo Vs Messi Head To Head Report
    By Our Challenger Simon(soccerlover) From England
    Messi has faced Ronaldo in 36 games
    18 matches in La Liga, Messi won ten, Ronaldo won 4 and draws 4 , Messi scored 12 goals and Ronaldo nine goals
    Six matches in the Championships, Messi won twice, Ronaldo twice and draws twice, Messi scored three goals and Ronaldo scored two goals.
    Five matches in Copa de Rey Messi won once, Ronaldo twice and draws twice, Messi did not score, and Ronaldo scored five goals
    Five matches in Spanish Super Cup, Messi won twice, Ronaldo twice, draws once, Messi scored six goals, and Ronaldo scored four goals.
    Two friendly matches, Messi won once, Ronaldo won once, Messi scored a goal, and Ronaldo scored a goal
    Summary Messi and Ronaldo faced in 36 matches, Messi won 16, Ronaldo won 11, and draws in
    Nine matches Messi scored 22 goals and Ronaldo scored 21 goals.
    What Do You Think ?
    Join And Compete And Add You Own Report And Take A Points
    Soccer Throne (The Revolution Of Soccer Fans) The First Ever Real Championship In History For Soccer Fans Be The Soccer Master And The World's Best Analyst Join The Soccer Revolution
    https://www.soccerthrone.com/[​IMG]

2. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
  3. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Just in

ManU fans are livid !!

IMG_7801.jpg

4. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Messi has same number of Trophies in last 5 Matches as Ronaldo in last 3 years [emoji88][emoji88][emoji88][emoji88]

5. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
  6. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
  7. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    [emoji633] Ronaldo’s first goal for Madrid: Penalty
    [emoji634] Ronaldo’s first goal for Juventus: Penalty
    [emoji1210] Ronaldo’s first goal for Al Nassr: Penalty

[emoji633] Messi’s first goal for Barca: Chipped shot
    [emoji632] Messi’s first goal for PSG: Outside the box
    [emoji631] Messi’s first goal for Inter Miami: Free kick

8. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
  9. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Diego Godin: “Have I ever sent a message to Messi? Yes, once yes. In 2016, after the Copa America. I remember that I was in the stadium with my father and we started talking without being able to believe that Messi was going to leave the National Team.

And my father says: 'why don't you send him a message?' I thought: 'he's not going to care what I tell him'. He tells me: 'you are the captain of the National Team. That a rival like you tells him, that can help'. And there I asked Luis (Suarez) for the number and I sent a message to Messi.

I told him that he should not retire. Because of my interests as a defender, I would’ve loved for him to not to play anymore (laughs)…. but in reality the one that was going to lose was football. I told him that we all wanted to see him play.”

ganapordiego repped this.
  10. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    Breaking News

IMG_3732.jpg

11. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
  12. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    An interesting take on things

Interesting take on Ronaldo’s international goal tally

David Villa: “If you give Messi the chance to play vs Andorra and Luxembourg, he would have scored 150 international goals. They are too easy to score against, with all due respect for both nations. I watched Ecuador demolishing Portugal the other year. That's how harder football in South America is.”