Ronaldo coming to AC MILAN??

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Legacy, Aug 23, 2006.

1. igli

igli Member

Jan 24, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    that is an interesting idea.
    i forget his name but the young italian on arsenal's books should also be considered.
    both these guys are deadly finishers and still in their prime.
    plus they wouldn't mind the bench now that inzaghi is fit again.

2. igli

igli Member

Jan 24, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    cassano would be ideal but seems that he's staying with cappello.
    we should have moved for him sooner.:mad:
    i don't understand why we never signed morfeo.
    he fits our system perfectly.:confused:

3. divinocodino1018

Oct 18, 2005
    Boston
    Lupoli would be the fellow you speak of. He is still developing as a player. It'll be tough for him to find time at Arsenal so I would expect him to be loaned. Rossi is definately more developed more than Lupoli. Whenever he's been given the chance at Man U's first team, he's produced. In addition, he has voiced his delight to return to Serie A and Milan. I think it is a perfect match.

4. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    Rossi's got talent but I don't think he is proven enough for him to be considered by management. I think Manchester United hold him in pretty high regard, so they probably don't plan on selling him anyway. He is definitely someone to look out for and if he was more the finished article, he would arguably be a great foil to someone like Gila.

5. igli

igli Member

Jan 24, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    well it seems like we are buying iaquinta and thats a reasonable choice.
    i expect him to do well in champions because of his speed and strength.

6. Scostomato

Scostomato New Member

Aug 22, 2006
    I have been an A.C. Milan fan my entire life. Therefore I would never refuse a player coming to Milan who could help the Rossoneri become a better team than they already are but this rumor about acquiring Ronaldo worries me. There is no doubt that Ronaldo is a great player and in terms of World Cup and National Team performance few can be compared but his ability to contribute at this time in his career at the club level is minimal. I have always been suspect of the Ronaldo that shows up for Brasil and the Ronaldo that shows up for INTER/REAL MADRID. They are two different players. He does not seem to play with the same tenacity and passion for his club teams. That has always been my biggest problem with Ronaldo. The loss of Shevchenko was devastating to our team but Ronaldo is NOT the answer to replace him. Milan must find someone else to play up front along side Gilardino because Sheve is gone and Inzaghi cares about one thing and one thing only scoring goals for himself, for the glory. They cannot expect Inzaghi to be the new Shevchenko. They are crazy if they think so. Acquiring Ronaldo will only bring a big name and a big salary without a big impact. I wish they would go after someone like Trezeguet. He can not be happy in Serie B with Juve. He's already a hero in Italy anyway for missing that penalty kick in the World Cup, (HA, HA) so let him come to Milan where he can become a hero for the black & red as well. Obviously Ronaldo no longer belongs with Real Madrid and their new lineup but he also does not belong with my beloved Milan either. You can have him we don't want him.

7. divinocodino1018

Oct 18, 2005
    Boston
    Welcome to the boards my friend. Awesome name lol.

8. igli

igli Member

Jan 24, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    hmmm.
    inzaghi is selfish and trezeguet is better.
    you're a french admirer.
    probably a closet juventus fan too.

9. Scostomato

Scostomato New Member

Aug 22, 2006

Ummmm, I'm not sure but where in my entire message did I mention that I was a French fan. You are telling me that you would rather have Filippo Inzaghi instead of David Trezeguet. If so that's fine we are all entitled to our opinions. That's what makes these boards great. If you are a true Milan fan though than you must have loved Shevchenko and what he contributed to the team over the years. So does that make us all Ukraine admirers as well? My friend we are all on the same side here. FORZA ITALIA, FORZA MILAN.

P.S. Thanks divinocodino1018. It's nice to be here.

10. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Cassano was everything you guys said and more.

11. igli

igli Member

Jan 24, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    i am a milan fan but because of shevchenko. i'm a pirlo fan.
    and yes i think inzaghi is better then trezeguet. i do regard trezeguet as one of the top strikers in the world.
    well only juventus fans like the french better than italians so thats why i said that. and i stand by it.

12. canzano55

canzano55 Member+

Jun 23, 2003
    Toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Think again mate.

13. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    Yah, I guess. :eek:

14. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Morfeo played for us back in 1999 and couldn't find any room and never played to the potential that he showed as a teenager. If Morfeo had played to that potential, he would've been an awesome player, but now he's just a mediocre journeyman with above average technique.

15. Roma Totti

Roma Totti Member

Jul 24, 2006
    New Jersey
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Don't talk bad about Sheva you hear.

Everyone loses their touch eventually.

16. tim10

tim10 Member

May 23, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Too bad your club is ruining him.

17. tim10

tim10 Member

May 23, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    I would say regarding the Trezeguet vs. Inzaghi battle that this discussion has seemed to have become that currently Trez is better, but back in his day I would say that Inzaghi was probablly a bit better. He did have his best days at Juve but, IMO.

18. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    LOL.

Like they're doing to Robinho.

19. igli

igli Member

Jan 24, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    i mean sign him during the ancelotti era.
    you are mistaken if you think he's just another player with good techinque,
    he is one of the best playmakers i've ever seen.
    and liverani should be pirlo's back up with milan and with the national team.
    too bad milan insists of getting brazilians when there's better players in their backyard.
    my targets would be,
    buffon, siviglia,oddo,morfeo,iaquinta

20. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Like I said, Morfeo would've been great if he lived up to his potential. Unfortunately, he did not.

21. Enimal

Enimal Member

Jan 9, 2006
    New York
    Yesssss fatty is not going to Milan

22. Enimal

Enimal Member

Jan 9, 2006
    New York

Morfeo is a great player. Im an Inter fan, and i was dissapointed they let him go, because no1 at Inter can play at his position better than him. And not just Inter, there's few players in the world with his talent.

23. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Ronaldo and Ronaldooooo! for AC Milan? I'm so very, very sorry. :(

24. igli

igli Member

Jan 24, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    what is this potential. is there a rule here that i don't know about.
    just because he never made it in a big team don't mean crap.
    look at pirlo he was rotting away before we picked him up. and if ancelotti wasn't our coach he would be playing at messina.
    every season morfeo single handedly destroys defences in serie a. and even then bresciano gets the credit and morfeo gets relegated to the bench.
    what about liverani. the 2nd best regista in the world. it took him 15 years of football to get to fiorentina. ridiculous.
    he was slaving away at peruggia,instead of being picked up by big clubs.
    the truth my friend is sadly all 3 of these guys have one thing in common.
    physical limitations. and subpar coaches and fans that are impressed by dribblers and sprinters ruin the careers of the most spectacular players football has to offer.

25. Soccerballs

Soccerballs New Member

Mar 18, 2005
    Let's celebrate!!!!!! Out-Of-Shape-Fatty Ronaldo is not coming to Milan. It was gonna be the Vieri Second episode! And let me get it out of my chest: Sheva go to hell!!! Left the ship when you were most needed! I really hope to God you flunk along with Chelsea!

Go Milan!