Ronaldinho Gaucho News and Discussion

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by PFKing15, Aug 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PFKing15

PFKing15 New Member

Aug 1, 2002
    Philadelphia
    The truly blessed brazilian star proved his skill at World Cup in Korea and Japa. What lies in Ronaldinho's future? Will he stay and play in Paris?

2. brazil2002

brazil2002 New Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Porto Alegre, Brasil
    Ronaldinho Gaucho to Inter?

Some newspapers say that Inter has reached an agreement with PSG,30 million$ and 5 million$ yearly for Gaucho but there are other newsaper who say he might be going to ManU or Deportivo.
    If anyone have any information please post here

3. ROM2

ROM2 New Member

Apr 27, 2000

Going to sterile Inter would be the worst move Gaucho could make he's better off spending a couple of years at Arsenal where the manager will permit him to express himself and improve him 200% - by then he should be one of the best players in the world and ready to move to Real to replace Zidane for a cool x amount of millions

4. brazil2002

brazil2002 New Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Porto Alegre, Brasil

I agree with you,even la liga would be great for him.Inter is a players graveyard.

5. Hagi

Hagi New Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Romania

Why isn't Barca interested in him?

6. soccerfan220

soccerfan220 New Member

Jun 24, 2002
    USA
    won't happen. Inter isn't interested. We need a winger now, not a creative middy. We already have Dalmat, Recoba, and Morfeo. Obviously, ROnaldinho would be a plus, but a plus that would cost $30mil

7. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    A recent trend of high profile players have had unfortunate runs at Inter. OBviously with Ronaldo, but do not forget about Adriano as well, who found himself very low in the pecking order behind the likes of even Hakan Sukur. Not that Sukur is a bad player but... I don't think he's breathtaking either.

For development, Inter is not a good place for a still maturing player to go to - and I think Ronaldinho is just that. He is playing well in France, I say he should finish one more season there before considering a move elsewhere. ANd should he go to Italy, it should certainly not be Inter Milan. Really, Spain is the best option for his skill set IMO - Holland as well but, well, I think that would make him stagnate.

8. soccerfan220

soccerfan220 New Member

Jun 24, 2002
    USA
    Joke. You haven't mentioned players recently who HAVE had success at inter. Adriano high profile? haha. Hakan Sukur? What about Vieri, J. Zanetti, Crespo, Recoa, Roberto Carlos,Cordoba? Cannavaro, Toldo, and Seedorf?

9. brazil2002

brazil2002 New Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Porto Alegre, Brasil

Still no scudetto

PSG won't let him go but if PSG fail for CL next year he will be out.

10. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    He's barely gotten his feet wet with PSG...there is no way they are going to transfer him. PSG is up for sale right now and the last thing they need to do is sell their most marketable player.

11. Hagi

Hagi New Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Romania

I'd like him to join Barcelona!

12. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    You misinterpreted what I said. I meant high profile Brazilian players.

13. Papa Bouba Diop

Papa Bouba Diop New Member

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    hey Brazil2002, are you the same guy from daily soccer?

14. brazil2002

brazil2002 New Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Porto Alegre, Brasil

Yes I am,who are you?Are you from there as well?I haven't been there since the world cup,well I tried ,but I cant even get in anymore.How long the site is been like that?

15. Papa Bouba Diop

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    Re: Ronaldinho Gaucho to Inter?

Hey hey, small world, its Hugo (Leal) the PSG guy.
    How have you been?
    Imbe, JJ and the forzaf@gs, world champ, Razz and others are still posting, we found the site on a different link, its still working,so its still possible to post,
    nike is not there to edit our posts, its great.
    imbe and i have been trying to get people to post on DS.
    Please come on by, drop us a line.
    heres the link
    http://www.nlchat.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

16. Papa Bouba Diop

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    I nor any other members have heard why the dailysoccer closed down, i would like some explanations, the least nike could have done is too tell us know the site was going down.

17. brazil2002

brazil2002 New Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Porto Alegre, Brasil

Hey Hugo how are you man?Hows my boy doing at PSG?
    Yeah nike is a lazy moron,the site had problems for a long time but never did anything about it.At least onefootball let the members know way ahead of time.I miss DS.I know imbe somehow had the site open and I will visit soon.

18. Hagi

Hagi New Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Romania

When is Ronaldinho going to live that ************en club?

19. Papa Bouba Diop

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto

In english please

20. Papa Bouba Diop

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto

whats going on buddy? im good, how are you?
    Ronald is still not completely ready and fit, i think his full season w/ PSG will really start tomorow against Troyes.
    Nike indeed was a bitch and i miss both OF and DS.
    But start posting on DS if you want, we should try to keep that forum alive.

21. brazil2002

brazil2002 New Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Porto Alegre, Brasil

Hi Hugo
    I lost my password for DS and I don't remember which email I used for it.Most of my email aren't working cause I didn't use them for a long long time.
    But I have the password written somewhere in one of my drives.
    Later

22. Papa Bouba Diop

Oct 2, 2002
    McGill ghetto
    hmmm, well you can still re-register if you have another email address. anyways, dailysoccer is coming back, if you go on the main site it says, "coming back and improved"

23. Hagi

Hagi New Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Romania

I would like to see him at Barcelona!

24. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    What "unfortunate" run did Ronaldo have with Inter other than being hurt most of the time he was there? His one completely injury-free season (97-98), they won the UEFA Cup and came in second in the league. He scored 49 goals in his 68 Serie A games with them. Unless you are blaming him being injured on the fact that he was with Inter.

25. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    I think this question was to me. An Inter fan perhaps? ;)

Anyway, I'd say those two years of injury are pretty "unfortunate" and significant for the player not just physically but emotionally as well. He did well there before the injury but then things took a turn for the worse for him.

And I did not blame Inter for the injury. That does not make sense. Perhaps in an odd way they played a part in it like everyone else with his over-exposure.

I don't think that anyone could really blame Ronaldo for wanting to start over someplace else after what he went through. After all, he is still very young and can do so.