Ronald "Nacho" Garcia at Aris Thessaloniki Thread

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Jan 1, 2010.

1. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    NO disrespect, but that's or would be a HORRIBLE decision. I honestly would never want to see that. Nacho Garcia is 28, I still beleive he can make the jump to a bigger club. He definitely has the quality to play for a midtable club in la Liga, that's where he should be. Maybe when he is 34 35 he can come to the mls.

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That is true....but I think his time is coming near to where we will see him back in bolivia if things fall through at Aris.

His time in spain or a better league then greece has passed basically, that was a couple years back when he was doing very well at Aris. Now he hasnt done much for bolivia nor Aris, nor at his loan in Cyprus.

So I doubt he has many suitors. Realistically he has a better chance at landing in the MLS then in spain or italy sadly. :(

3. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Nacho still has it, but he's injury proned.

United isn't going to pay him the big bucks he could make for a mid level team in Spain, Saudi Arabia, Ukrain, Portugal, Brazil, Holland or even Mexico.

I'm sure he knows the next contract will be a very important one so he's likely going to choose wisely and remain healthy. Mexico isn't a bad option.

Would be nice to see Nacho and Arce here though. I'd definitely buy season tickets for that one. The pace and speed of the game here will definitely keep them in tip top shape for qualifiers. It's really not as bad as people make it out to be.

4. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It's a step up from the bolivian league, but below any other league in south america.

5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Actually, now that I think back, he probably still has opportunities to some of the big clubs in South America. Ex Aris Striker Campora signed with Colo Colo, wouldnt be surprised if a big team in chile were to come scoop him up, or mid level in argentina, or brasil.

6. pollo86supremo

Oct 7, 2010
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Dude still has talent!! i really hope he doesnt end up in MLS anytime soon!! this guy plays with heart u can tell hes a true professional when he plays!! just sucks that hes had the injury bug!!! Im sure there is teams that want his services in europe!! id like to see him play in Russia!!!!!!!

7. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    My prediction is that he will be bought out by another club in Greece. He has the experience in the league and he's respected in the league. Iknow he's said that he likes Greece, but i'm sure the only reason for him to leave would be a better club in europe.

8. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea that certainly could happen. If I remember right though, his contract is until 2012.

9. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think it's until 2013.

10. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yep. it's until 2013.

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Gotcha. So most likely a loan again if he moves anywhere?

I wonder if he still has interest in Brasil, casue there was a time after the ass whooping he was giving brasil, in brasil, that he was being linked to some big teams like Flamengo.

I really hope he goes back to Aris though. He could bring back that passion that the club needs!

12. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    There were even talks about some big German teams like Schalke 04, but I guess that's not a possibility anymore.

Let's just see if he can get through this season without spending too much time injured.

13. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea, let's hope so. He definitely has the quality for it.

14. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I just read in La Razon the Bolivar has an eye on Nacho, but there is no way they can afford him, I dont think...

15. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Def. not happening, his salary is in the 400ish USD yearly range I believe or Euro...

Bolivar can't match that, or even pay half.

16. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Technically, they could. They have a "Billionaire" owner. Dude makes more then 500k every day. Actually more.

It would be a bad decision in Garcia's part though. He needs to play in a more athletic and faster league.

17. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea techincally they could.... but I rmeember that Claure is only using money that Bolivar has made and not digging into his personal funds. He wants the club to sustain itself on its on made revenue... not out of his pockets.

Then again though, He was one of bolivars best exports in recent times.... So Claure always could make an exception....

18. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I would not be happy with that decision. Before going back to Bolivar, he could definitely go to the Argi league or the Brasileirao. But most likely he will stay in Europe.

19. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    does messi make that much?!
    goddamn haha:p

20. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Greek press writes about the interest from Bolivar today. According to them Bolivar is ready to cover his contract and also pay Aris a transferfee.

I think a Bolivian newspaper wrote about it and thats where they took this rumor from.

21. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It's been mentioned a couple times now, but from personal opinion it would be the worst possible decision he could make if he did go back to Bolivar.

22. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Yup.

23. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    nah, I honestly doubt Bolivar would spend what Aris would ask for, and I doubt even more that Garcia would chose to go back to Bolivar

24. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Imperador - Congratulations to Aris for beating Atletico. I thinkwith this win they move ahead to the next stage. Wish Nacho was with them celebrating this victory

25. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Thanks alot man! Huge victory for us. First time ever a Greek team win in Spain.

Now we only have one game left against Rosenborg at home and everything is in our hands. But I don't think it will be a easy game though.

Nacho will hopefully be back next year when we are playing Champions League! :D