Romanian Soccer jerseys etc.

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Shop' started by ToonUSA, Jul 26, 2005.

1. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Why are there no Romanian soccer jerseys or apparel in the store? Romanian clubs are beginning to do well in Europe, and the national team though down is still respectable. Is there a problem with getting the jerseys or something? Or is it that you guys don't believe anyone will buy them if you get them? I know at least 5-6 people who would purchase Romanian soccer items off of your site. Do you guys honestly think that Romanian soccer jerseys will not sell more than those of San Marino or Tunisia?

2. BigSoccer Shop

BigSoccer Shop We've got your kit!

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    Thanks for your suggestion. We are out of stock on the Romanian National team jersey, but hope to have more of them this Fall. I am not sure when or if we may carry individual teams.

3. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Do you know which jersey you will have? Will it be the new ones or one of the older versions?

4. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    It will be their most recent jersey.

5. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    How hard will it be to get Steaua Bucharest jerseys? I would rather order from your store than from the Steaua store in Romania. You used to have a Dinamo jersey, but I guess someone actually bought it. So if you can't get it don't worry, but I would much rather order from you guys.

6. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    Sorry, Steaua didn't make it to our line up this year, but we're scouting them for '07.

7. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Well, I certainly hope they do as they should be in the CL group stage.

8. toxicarcade

toxicarcade New Member

Nov 17, 2007
    so when will u guys get some Romanian jerseys, i dont see why none of the soccer stores have them,becuase thery are a good team, please try to get them becuase ive trying to get them for some time now

9. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    Thanks for the suggestion! The Romanian jerseys love to play hard to get, but we're trying.

10. toxicarcade

toxicarcade New Member

Nov 17, 2007
    i belive u, but is it the Romanian soccer federation that makes it hard, i have not seen one every where ive been including when i went to Romania, well ill keep an eye out to see if u ever add them.

11. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Are you looking for a specific club team or the Tricolorii?

12. toxicarcade

toxicarcade New Member

Nov 17, 2007
    well i mostly just want the national jersey, oo and i also see that you have added the Romanian national soccer team on your shop but there are only some euro shirts nothing to do with Romania

13. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    PM me.

I have some links to stores that have them.

14. Zicu

Zicu New Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Hi, I just joined, I have been looking for months for a Romanian, Mutu, Civu, or Zicu soccer jersey (Romanian) I was wondering if u guys had them i checked and couldn't find them, Iv'e looked evrywere and I was wondering if you would be getting any by the summer ( around when the euro cup starts ) it's a really good team, also me and my borther want to buy one by then ( not for sure cuz parents might not let me but i always talk them into letting me buy jerseys :)) anyways... would u be able to get them before round 1 ends and if not, then when could u... if u could :p.

15. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    Romanian soccer jerseys... You asked for 'em. We got 'em. In brilliant chrome yellow!

You can make any jersey a hero jersey by adding the authentic player name and number. You can even have one with your own name and number. Just give our order hotline a call at 888-933-1994 if you need help placing your order.

16. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Multumesc Bigsoccer shop!

17. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    Cu plăcere...Happy to be of service!

(Multumesc Wiktionary for the help on Romanian phrases. What a wonderful language!)

18. Douai

Douai New Member

Jun 16, 2006
    États-Unis
    I have a question about the Mutu jersey in the BigSoccer shop. I really want to buy it but I am concerned about the lettering. How come the player lettering is so small? Shouldn't it be this big:

[​IMG]

As opposed to this:

[​IMG]

19. BigSoccer Shop

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    The image on the site could be a little warped by wrinkles in the fabric, but the main difference is that some officially licensed fonts are non-scalable. The image could probably use a bit of fine-tuning to adjust the setup.