Roma vs. Inter [R]

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by tells, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Czar Pazzo

Czar Pazzo Member

Jul 25, 2003
    The Darjeeling Ltd
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Re: Going to Roma vs. Inter

Here are the AS Roma stores that also sell tickets.

*Piazza Colonna n°360 - Roma Tel. 06 6786514
    (This one is near the Barberini (Linea A) Metro stop, then follow Via del Tritone, at the end you bump into Piazza Colonna.)

*Via Appia Nuova n°130 - Roma Tel. 06 77590656
    (The Appia is a really long street, this store is in between the San Giovanni Metro stop and the Re di Roma Metro stop (Linea A))

*Via Cola di Rienzo n° 136/A - Roma Tel. 06 3212741
    (Get off at the Lepanto (Linea A) Metro stop, go down Via Colonna until Piazza Cola di Rienzo, turn right onto Via Cola di Rienzo, and it's up the street)

*Via Vincenzo Cesati n°76-80 - Roma Tel. 06 25204327
    (This one is way out on the Prenestina, you'll have to get the 516 bus, I think it leaves from Termini, get off on Via Bresadola, and Cesati is nearby)

*Piazza Indipendenza n°8 - Roma Tel. 06 44702689
    (This one is right next to Termini, exit out the front of Termini and go straight through the piazza, turn right onto Via Solferino and you'll run into it)

*Via di Torrevecchia n°126 - Roma Tel. 06 35506460
    (This one is near where I used to live, but it's way out there, if you really want to get there, take the 46 or 49 bus from near the Vatican)

*Via Oderisi da Gubbio, n°250 - Roma Tel. 06.55.301.631
    (Also way out there, you can take the 170 bus from Termini, it will be a long ride, get off at Piazza Fermi, go up Via Grimaldi, turn left on O. da Gubbio)

*Via Sestio Calvino, n°26-30 - Roma Tel. 06.71.072.033
    (Near the Subaugusta Metro stop (Linea A), walk back up through the piazza and back up Via Toscolana (it's a big street), turn left onto Calvino)

Shen, in your case I am guessing the Hotel Argentina is in Largo Argentina? If so then you are right next to the Piazza Colonna store. Just walk down Vittorio Emanuele (away from the Vatican, toward the Colosseum), turn left onto Via del Corso, and you will run right into it.

The easy way I always get to the stadium is to take the 32 bus from Piazza del Risorgimento (I had an apartment there for a couple months, it was amazing). Piazza del Risorgimento is just north of the Vatican. If you are facing St. Peter's Basilica, leave Piazza S. Pietro to your right, walk straight and you run into Piazza del Risorgimento.

For more information, ATAC (the transportation people in Rome) have some good maps and such at http://www.atac.roma.it/

2. Shen-O

Shen-O Member+

United States
    Jul 26, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'm staying at the Hotel Gabriella now, at Via Palestro, 88. The airport I arrive at is FCO, and I'll be taking that train to Termini. So I'll hit both the Piazza Indipendenza and Piazza Colon.na. Thanks for the help guys.

3. Shen-O

Shen-O Member+

United States
    Jul 26, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'm off!

Forza Roma!

4. gazza

gazza Member

Dec 15, 2004

Here we go.

FORZA ROMA!!!!

5. gazza

gazza Member

Dec 15, 2004

GOAL in the 9th. Taddei with the tap in after. After an amazing run from Manccini

6. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD

Roma better get their heads back into the game. They've looked pretty shaky since Figo came in.

7. gazza

gazza Member

Dec 15, 2004

Hopefully they'll settle a bit after the half. If Inter starts to press forward that could open some counters. :eek:

Note: Sorry, I just realized this isn't the match thread. If there is a Mod out there that would like to at it to the title or move these to a match thread that would be great.:)

8. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

I can't believe it! Just 4 minutes away from their 12th victory in a row, what a joke! I had a sinking feeling when I started seeing Doni hurt his shoulder and when Inter started chalking up the corners......Too bad for Roma fans. I guess we all knew it would end sooner or later, but congratulations are in order for the giallorossi! They did play very well ,however. At least they didn't lose.
    Grazie Rome ci hai fatto sognare ancora! Forza Lupi!

9. gazza

gazza Member

Dec 15, 2004

Disappointing ending but probably a fair result. Roma looked in trouble for long stretches. I think it was Tadei who could have and probably should have put it away with about 6 or 7 minutes to go. Still a good point.

10. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Poor Roma. They were so close to the 12th win, and the one time Materazzi plays, he scores a goal...

11. giallorossissimo

Apr 8, 2005
    South Florida
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm not that angered by it.

I mean, we deserved to win, we played a good 89 minutes of football and then our defense takes a nap and it's a draw. We took Inter a little too lightly, obviously a one goal lead wasn't enough. But then again, we did'nt even have any strikers.

What's more important is Materazzi. It could happen that his goal will lead to Lippi again exercising favoritism. It's odd, I almost believe that maybe Materazzi is really from Viareggio. Who knows? I mean, Mancini made a fool of him to set up Taddei's goal. Then later on he commits two vicious fouls in the space of like 10 seconds. Good thing he got a yellow.

Let's just hope that the goal doesn't erase the Butcher of Lecce's performance today. I wonder if Lippi was watching the match?

12. frostdude1

frostdude1 Member

Aug 2, 2004
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You know wut guys ... im a little dissapointed but at the same time if you step back and think about wut we just saw over the past 3 months , its amazing !!!

we can tell our kids someday that we saw the greatest run in italian history , this team will be remembered with all the legendary teams and we have the record , its all ours !!!! and we did it on Lazio and we didnt lose the next game and Totti on the sidelines cheering his boys , its all amazing :D

Thank You Roma .... Thank You Thank You Thank You for wut u gave us [​IMG]

FORZAAA ROMAAAAA [​IMG]

13. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I can't believe that everyone's favourite defender:rolleyes: , Marco Materazzi, equalised for Inter. He does something good at the wrong time. Shameful.

14. ForzaGiallorossi

Oct 20, 2005
    PA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The game was not that great, i was there and the crowd was awesome but the game kind of boring after the first 15 minutes. Roma had some chances to score and Inter didn't play well at all. Someone stole my camera after the game on a bus so most of my pictures are gone but when i get back home ill upload the ones i took. ciao